Japan

HaVoC

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply
and that's why we love it. Also the land of gothic lolita, which is pretty cool if you like really cutesy girlies.

One of my best female friends is an EGL type. I almost got dragged to Ayacon this year with two of them... :(

Hong Kong is better ...

http://www.ctinets.com/ 1 gigabyte internet for something like $225 (USD) a month.

lol did you know after you buy a phone line (home line) you dont have to pay after that? there's also no such thing as phone bills for home lines... apart from int'l calls.

but the down side is that the mobile phones cost you minutes even it's an incoming call...

on japan... there's this thing i've noticed... NOBODY (apart from tourists) drinks away from the drink vending machines... (maybe because the bins are friggin miles away) but i've only seen people down their cans and lob it in the bin...

another interesting fact... because the japanese people see it is degrading to get down on your knees or whatever to pick up money... (specially in this case) they never pick up any lose change dropped under the vending machines... so if you ran outta change and need a drink, look under one :P it worked for me... and i lobbed the change i got from it back under :P the machine didnt take notes... i had like 10grands in me wallet then... (reminds me of italy when i went donkeys ago, way before anyone knew there was the euro in the future. i had like 50grands or something stupid like that and my mum told me it's around a tenner lol)

and if you do go to japan... head for shinjuku (check my spelling someone) it's a big *albatross* city with like half of it as red light district (knowing most of you guys are pervs anyway) and the other half is amazing for shopping, you can like... get a ipod or something equivilant there for 1/3 price you pay in eggland :P there're also LOADS of restaurants there for you to try... make sure you have some sort of dictionary or what not... most people dont speak egglish there... and neither do the menus... for most of you guys, they're just mere scribbles on a bit of paper accompanied by pictures...

note: korea, japan, singapore, china/hong kong have different languages...

hong kong is not in japan, singapore, malaysia, INDIA (which i've heard once lol)

neither is it next to beijing... it's south east of china. on the coast... yes we are on the coast... not bang in the middle of china/japan/korea or whatever...

punc·tu·a·tion

n.

1. The use of standard marks and signs in writing and printing to separate words into sentences, clauses, and phrases in order to clarify meaning.

2. The marks so used.

2. The act or an instance of punctuating.

Can you translate that or are you just guessing?

It should mean... "I'm also studying Japanese and plan to go to Japan"

Naruto hehehe I'm just a resent convert ya know! I'm only got to see up to the second season!! Where they're doing the trial matches right after the second phase of testing (need to catch up...)!! hehehe :D Glad to find Brits digging Naruto-kun!

Read up on the Outpost Nine thing... and to be honest... I WASN'T surprised by some of those things (note some... especially the horny kids... IT WAS STILL FUNNY!!) wierd you say? Try living in an area where the bulk of the population is Japanese... be it nationalized immigrant, a tranplanted Japanese family living in the place for generations, or you're good ol' foreign exchange student and tourist... oh yes... OTAKUs beware... We even did the Kancho Assassin thing in elementary...

Also after viewing a number of posts made by my fellow airsoft peers, I have a few questions...

--please explain what AG meant and the thing about coming to the states?

AND

*does the infamous Japanese peace pose* V ^o^ V "I'd hit it just a little bit" << whatever that means... somebody PLEASE EXPLAIN!! damn you H_M...

and if you do go to japan... head for shinjuku (check my spelling someone)

It's right

note: korea, japan, singapore, china/hong kong have different languages...

hong kong is not in japan, singapore, malaysia, INDIA (which i've heard once lol)

neither is it next to beijing... it's south east of china. on the coast... yes we are on the coast... not bang in the middle of china/japan/korea or whatever...

Whoa I THOUGHT ONLY THE US HAD PROBLEMS when it came to geography...

to the US (pronounced as "us") there's 'US' in the middle of the map and the sun revolving around it with Asia and Europe on the other side of the world right after the ocean falls off of the edge of the Earth...

probably scared of being raped by a robotic tentacle daemon

only if the robot was designed after the Hippo.... that is a demon and has tentacles...

unless you did a typo and meant.... robotic tentacle doraemon???? :D:D:D:D

to simplify on jim's explanation on food in japland...

just say curry rice [pronounced: cully lice, seriously... but normal pronunciation works too...]

and you'll be fine.... the typical japanese curry isn't nuked up with spices anyway.

Or... work for a japanese company and go to lunch and dinner with a native colleague

*does the infamous Japanese peace pose* V ^o^ V "I'd hit it just a little bit" << whatever that means... somebody PLEASE EXPLAIN!!

according to various japanese ladies that do the v peace sign, its simply just that - the v peace sign. nothing else.

and they all do it because its cute. and it means peace. thats it.

according to them, thats all it is.

I was in tears after reading that outpostnine blog. I've been considering gaining a relevant MA in English in order to get one of the decent teaching posts over in Tokyo (you need to be a post graduate really, to get a decent post), and the thing was so funny and so similar to what a guy I know on the PGCE course who's taught in Japan said that it was scary.

Apparrently he earnt the kindergarten children's respect by letting them pat his bald head. Not sure what my gaijin power could be...^_^

LOVE AND PEACE

LOVE AND PEACE

LOVE AND PEACE!!! ^_^

Still havn't solved the matter of Marlowe and the tenacle demons, or whatever other reason he had for avoiding the lolita stuff......

the other day on the Arnie's chatroom... Ubar "tentacle-raped" me... marlowe watched on doing nothing.

my sig

|

|

|

V

I feel slightly repulsed and slightly attracted to this gothic lolita stuff. So I guess they cancel each other out. Ive always liked gothic chicks. But now they are wearing skirts/dresses instead of baggy pants makes them look even better. me likes black lipstick.

Gothic Lolita is awesome. I saw a girl on friday who was essentially a toned-down Gothic Loli, looked like she just came outta Harajuku. She was so damn cute. I wish I'd had the guts to ask her out.... damn being so "love-shy"....

Archived