cats are great.

WhutJP

So! To sum up Cats = Great. Dogs = Smelly and wet but have their upsides. Gorillas = Good but salad intensive. A pack of Chimps = Not a good idea at all really.

Sounds like great bbq tips to me.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Also like to point out cat ###### smells 50 times worse than dogs, and i know its the neighbour's again as my dogs are always taken out (a dog will follow you outside of food you see ;) ). The stench from around my bottom sheds confirms that i need to buy some of those ACM claymores <_<

seconded on the cat *suitcase*.

now imagine that in your house (assuming you have the decency to not give it the chance to foul other people's gardens)

Dogs smell bad. And I'm not just talking about poop.

Cats, on the other hand, usually have that new-car smell.

my dog smells like my house, not the other way around mind you.

i find that people who like cats generalize bad things about dogs and the people who like dogs do the same for cats (as well as point out nasty habits they generalize too) when the truth is, your all biased...

i say just to STFU about the dog vs cat *suitcase* becuase its just a USELESS internet argument where youll never change the other persons opinion or view of the other animal.

you know what sucks? this post isnt going to stop the argument...

Archived