3 new Echo1 guns

chas

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well CYMA guns say CM.042 etc... so what importance does the JP-41 have, considering M4-XR sounds much more likely to be the name of the gun?

And can anyone find me an Echo1 manual that says M4-XR on it, just in case it is what StarMonkee said?

i don't know wherever you need to get a new computer monitor or a pair of glasses, that "m4 magazine" looks like two mp7 mags side by side, there's a dark line that seperates the two thats visible through the packaging. also, in my opinion, the rails and portholes do resemble a mp7--nothing else, no rail system i've seen on any ar variant. not to mention theres no ar stock, the orginal photo shows a rear shot of the gun and it awfully looks like a mp7 stock.

https://www.airsoftgi.com/images/newe1m8a3.jpg

its a m4 with a plastic hk416 body and a troy 10" mrf and a jg style peq box. 10" mrf has already been cloned and a plastic hk416 bdy's top rail can be exchanged for a thiner rail to fit just nicely with a mrf.

its a m4 with a plastic hk416 body and a troy 10" mrf and a jg style peq box. 10" mrf has already been cloned and a plastic hk416 bdy's top rail can be exchanged for a thiner rail to fit just nicely with a mrf.

Now you're cracked. The 416's upper doesn't line up with any M4 RIS.

And a 416 with a "thinner rail" (Which I think you're trying to say is lower) would just be an M4 body.

i don't know wherever you need to get a new computer monitor or a pair of glasses, that "m4 magazine" looks like two mp7 mags side by side, there's a dark line that seperates the two thats visible through the packaging. also, in my opinion, the rails and portholes do resemble a mp7--nothing else, no rail system i've seen on any ar variant. not to mention theres no ar stock, the orginal photo shows a rear shot of the gun and it awfully looks like a mp7 stock.

https://www.airsoftgi.com/images/newe1m8a3.jpg

You are very close.

Now you're cracked. The 416's upper doesn't line up with any M4 RIS.

And a 416 with a "thinner rail" (Which I think you're trying to say is lower) would just be an M4 body.

--im referring to the markings on the lower. so if you want me to say it differently: its a hk416 lower and m4 upper. happy? either way it comes out the same, herray.

the thinner rail that i'm referring to is the upper rail on the top receiver, its exchangeable, look at any tm, jg, echo1 plastic body m4/m16, its screwed on there unlike metal body m4s.

there's a lot of dyslexic and poor sighted individuals on these forums.

Oh hush. You've gone ahead and got your panties in a bundle because someone disagreed with you. Boo hoo! Insulting people is definitely a good way to get yourself into trouble on these forums. Any thing more and I'll report your posts.

I still think the bottom one is NOT an MP7.

Check the picture. There appears to a battery box of some sort. There also seems to be a vertical grip, but not the one that is on the MP7. That and there are too many holes on the upper part of the weapon (~3 as opposed to ~2 on the MP7). If it were an MP7, it's a shoddy clone...

post-235-1238515131_thumb.jpg

No, despite the evidence my money is still definetly on the last one being an MP7 for sure.

If all those who say it is an MP7 are wrong then I reckon the forfeit should be to buy whatever the hell it really is! (And all those who say it isnt, should have to buy one if it is an MP7, :P )

so i've got negitive constructive critism? so what? im impressed with anyone who can function in reality and get upset over things similar to it. i never meant to offend anyone, i wanted to get some reaction as to if anyone else is seeing the things i am.

as for the holes below the top rail, the mp7 has 3 sections, only two of which are cut out:

http://img.redwolfairsoft.com/upload/produ...G-MP7A1-BIG.jpg

and the prototype did have 3:

http://www.hkpro.com/pdwright.jpg

either way, looking at photos mp7 is still the only thing it closest resembles.

for the battery box, i thought it was a charger.

i never noticed what appears to be a vert grip there on the bottom, but it could be something else you never know. say the battery?

so i've got negitive constructive critism? so what?

i never meant to offend anyone,

So you said a lot of people on this forum are dyslexic and poor-sighted, and you never meant to offend anyone? Are you a total spanner or...?

Teh bottom one am not an MP7. :P

Edit: Ah the irony of spelling dyslexic wrong.

forget it. i apologize, i was not aware people on arnies where so dead serious all the time. ban me if you please since i might offend a few people out there. i sometimes use derogatory terms with people i feel comfortable and close with, and they normally understand what i'm getting across. even though i've never meet anyone on arnies in person, i feel since we share a similar interest that makes us friends.

lets get this thread back on track:

the exhaust holes on a kac pdw are too circular.

Archived