Buying a revolver in the UK

Davos

Well I will start off buy saying no to TM. I am after a Tanaka and want to try and avoid going to Red Wolf. Can it be done? This will be my first time for a revolver and I want to get it right. I had a look on SAS Airsoft I hear they are not to be trusted and I know for one there impossible to get hold of. Can any one help?

Is there a reason why you're avoiding orders from abroad?

Best bet would be some scouting of the for sale forum, or asking people in the revolvers picture thread if they have one for sale.

Wolf are fine. Their gun prices have gone down a hell of a lot. Two things though;

1./ Don't buy accessories/trappings from them. It's obviously where they make their money.

2./ Know EXACTLY what you want before you go there/look on the website/talk to them in any way. If you've got no idea about what you're buying, just walk away, because they'll do anything to sell you any old ######, and their aftersales service is extremely poor.

Ben.

Airsoft Armoury sell Tanaka Revolvers.

The Constrictor, though, was a Marushin gun and is long out of production.

Cheers.

Hmmm, I can see pictures on their front page (looks like from a show), but nothing listed under Pistols, no search results for revolver, no search results for Tanaka. If they do indeed sell them it looks like they're still failing at this online retail thing, lol.

Hmmm, I can see pictures on their front page (looks like from a show), but nothing listed under Pistols, no search results for revolver, no search results for Tanaka. If they do indeed sell them it looks like they're still failing at this online retail thing, lol.

mmm - well they had a few last time I was there - couple of months ago though.

Cheers.

The Bull is still in production I think since its in the catalog that came with my Mateba and its not very old. Shops must not have been stocking much on wheel guns as they were never really popular.

That aside, if you're too iffy on purchasing stuff from RW, why not find a mate who isn't (and has done so in the past) and ask him to get something for you? What I like about RW is that they stock the newer offerings from Japanese manufacturers and for skrimishability its best you take a gander at the Tanakas despite not having removable shells anymore.

Bought a Tanaka m500 from Redwolf in October(ish). Little bit of hassle to get a bank transfer to be set up (you go to the bank with the details and they take you through it, the hassle was walking there! ;) )

The silly thing was when I asked Redwolf to enclose a scan of my Site membership and they blew it up onto A4 and stuck it on the front! :P

Still, can't argue with a 3 day delivery time!

Wings :detective2:

Great newn people! Thanks to kruck and the elite shooting I have got Mike the owner looking up what revolvers he can get for me :)

after reading your thread, im tempted to get one now :D:angry:

could you let us know what mike can get in stock, so i have an idea of what to spend my beer tokens on? i dont want to ask him if im not sure on buying, he can be grumpy :P

cheers,

shmook

i wasnt implying he was a twat, just doesnt like being messed around, so i didnt want to badger him with "can you get such-and-such", "how about 1337-sniper-pistol-2000"...

and him say yes, and then me go "meh, no dice now kthxbai"

if youre serious, about buying, you should be fine...

or should you??? :o

Archived