Steel Charging Handle for WE Gas Blow Back M4

Airsoft Buddy

2 guys at Hong Kong just launched their Steel Charging Handle for WE Gas Blow Back M4. Not only the Steel Charging Handle, they also made 7075 Aliminium Version Charging Handles. For details, please refer to the following link.

Steel Version

http://www.airsoftbuddy.com/index_eproduct...products_id=241

7075 Version

http://www.airsoftbuddy.com/index_eproduct...products_id=240

yould have to work with metal for a little while to learn this, but Steel doesnt muck up your tools like Aluminum does. its like compairing a hard granola bar to a stick of butter.

Well, depending on whether this is casted and the stock parts are casted, this would seem like an OK replacement I guess...

It sure is, a steel charging handle is also great when you want to put extra wear on your alloy receiver.

I second that. 7075 is one of the toughest alum grade out there so unless the charging handle is of sound design and free of material defect, it would make any difference.

I honestly don't understand why some manufacturers don't design their airsoft GBB guns to be compatible with some RS components. Obviously you'd not want the rifle to be ever capable of chambering a real round, and certain components are illegal to own (like a full auto sear)... but common parts like trigger assemblies, charging handles, bolt catches, selector switches ... those could easily be designed to be RS compliant.

• 2 weeks later...

I honestly don't understand why some manufacturers don't design their airsoft GBB guns to be compatible with some RS components

..why? Because they want you to buy their stuff.. they want to earn money :)

beside that it would be nice if we were able to use more of that real stuff (at least without any modifications)

Some of the parts you list are ilegal in other countrys, US < world

that isn't really a problem since those guys, who are not able to buy those stuff can always buy spare parts made especially for that airsoft rifle..

Archived