UK Sites That Allows 500 FPS AEG's

aaron_mky

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah i would love the real sword svd,had wanted it before release. But after reading the reviews i now realy want one.

only prob is i just bought and m14 to make into a dmr and a cold shot for my a.i.c.s,and the wife would have my balls if i even considered buying it :(

but we can all dream,maby in about 6 months i may consider one,will let me get some tme to find out about any faullts aswell if there are any

Bucking and rubber are the same thing. I'm glad you decided against the Madbull barrel, cos they're parp. I assume you mean a Madbull fish bone, x type spacer for the hop up. I've seen them deform, so in the spirit of free advice, I'd suggest you go for a Big Out H spacer instead. I'm thinking about that myself, with a KM or Firefly hop rubber. From the reviews, there doesn't seem to be a lot wrong with this gun. The hop rubber is the only thing people have picked up on so far.

Unlucky Bitchtits. I feel for you. :P

Bucking and rubber are the same thing. I'm glad you decided against the Madbull barrel, cos they're parp. I assume you mean a Madbull fish bone, x type spacer for the hop up. I've seen them deform, so in the spirit of free advice, I'd suggest you go for a Big Out H spacer instead. I'm thinking about that myself, with a KM or Firefly hop rubber. From the reviews, there doesn't seem to be a lot wrong with this gun. The hop rubber is the only thing people have picked up on so far.

Unlucky Bitchtits. I feel for you. :P

Hop bucking is how I've always referred to the insert, the Hop rubber is the sleeve - but somantics aside I like Guarder or Firefly and possibly a H spacer/bucking. I've seen some chaps favour Madbull (I like Prometheus personally) but I'm so used to the old days of most AEG's coming with a 6.08mm barrel I just can't get used to the new wave with tightbores as standard :)

The madbull barrels are made if aluminium or something, as far as I understand this makes it more difficult to make them to consistently tight tolerences. Also, if they're extensively used they become looser. I had one in an

M700 however and found it to be a big improvement over the stock one

I do speak from personal experience. I've found PDI .05s and Prommy 03s to be much better in AEGs. In an AEG, the Prommy 03 is my personally choice. Hard to distinguish the accuracy apart from the 05, but it gives more FPS. So less compromising to the ROF.

Madbull barrel's are ok. You get what you pay for. I don't consider a Madbull barrel an upgrade in accuracy over a TM barrel. From what I've seen of them.

Strong word "parp" I know, but that's how I feel. What do you think?

I do speak from personal experience. I've found PDI .05s and Prommy 03s to be much better in AEGs. In an AEG, the Prommy 03 is my personally choice. Hard to distinguish the accuracy apart from the 05, but it gives more FPS. So less compromising to the ROF.

Madbull barrel's are ok. You get what you pay for. I don't consider a Madbull barrel an upgrade in accuracy over a TM barrel. From what I've seen of them.

Strong word "parp" I know, but that's how I feel. What do you think?

I think your use of language is your choice & I respect that. :D

I would also agree that until recently, the best barrels I have used have been the lalax 6.03's. For both aegs & vsr's.

However, I recently got a Mad bull & to my surprise it gave exactly the same results as the lalax. When paired with a MB hop, the fps went up another 10 on the exact same set up with the lalax. :huh: It was a lot cheaper & (due to the alloy) a lot lighter. Now, I know most folk don't like 'light', but I do.

MB's ver I barrel had a terrible reputation but the one I got was latest gen & great.

I have no Idea if it will last, but was so impressed I got another two & slapped them into guns that I had not afforded a lalax for. & the results were brilliant.

Putting aside the Ver I issues & the suspected short life expectation I see the MB product as a cheap equal to lalax.

Only time will tell if they really do wear out.

Greg.

I'd forgotten about the whole version 1 version 2 thing. The one's I've installed and seen in action have all been version 1.

Yeah & by all accounts they were rubbish.

I would think that would put you off for life, but the ones I have used are splendid. Great vfm.

Greg.

Coming to think of it i had a Madbull 6.03mm Ver. 2 PSG-1+ barrel in my Bell M700 clone. Unfortunately i changed to the 2ROY at the same time as the barrel and bucking too... so i can't really give any information re the performance. Shot damn fine though (oh how vague, sorry :( )

Archived