WORLD PREMIERE - WETTI/AFC version WE AWSS SCAR

WETTI

That valve kit will work in the WE SCAR right sparco?

Yes it should, the nozzle for the WE M4 and the SCAR are both pretty much the same (Unless I missed some info somewhere) So this should work the in SCAR without any problems. However, I'm sure the WE rep here can shed some more light on it.

PS, sorry to steal your thunder firb! I'm a thunder thief :starwars:

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's a good amount of time. Jeeesh... lol. I'm a bit worries about EVIKE.com and their stocks. Makes me wonder how much they are going to broadcast the gun and not have enough even before the release date. When does Airsoftbuddy.com get it on pre-order?

i pre-ordered mine 2 weeks ago,through william@airsoft buddy...i was impressed with the shipping of my m16,paypal'd it monday night(end of may)shipped tuesday morn(HK) arrived in NZ wednesday afternoon,picked up from customs friday morn,all with in the same week!

I might go with a KAC one, at least until I see what it looks like with the longer barrel. I'm finding it nearly impossible to decide on what color to get. I never really saw a black SCAR before.

I'm going to go with the TAN version even though I am in woodland. I just think that the Tan w/black parts would be less bold then a totally black gun, I could be wrong though. If I am... then I'll totally get the black version. Besides if we get the black version we will not need to worry about waiting for the Tan magazines to be released.

On a side note, I wonder what WETTI is doing? He has not been on this topic in a while now.

Yea that's a plus for all the m4 users, that way we don't need to have a set of tan and black magazines. I think that launcher should fit, but the WE version of the SCAR is definitely slimmer so don't quote me on that. I assume WETTI has been busy; I was hoping for some snapshots of the black model too.

I actually understand what you mean. I just really really don't want to spend the money for 2 different set of magazines when I could just save the money and use the m4 ones. Decisions decisions.

Yeah I know... Hmmm just to break up the outline of the gun... black mags for this probably would help out.

Archived