WORLD PREMIERE - WETTI/AFC version WE AWSS SCAR

WETTI

I see Evike has them as well. But they have the Green Gas version listed as shooting over 400 FPS with .2s. I need it shooting under 400 FPS with Green Gas and .2s. Is Evike mistaken about the FPS, or does it really shoot that hot? If it does, will you sell parts to downgrade the FPS? New bolt carrier group perhaps?

Not to worry, an "ends-all" adjustable device will be announced today or tomorrow by 'someone' to solve this power level issue once & for all. I can't say much more (as it is not my product), but I've got one of these in my personal M4 & ......OMG!!! good.gif

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah right!! Let's just wait & see, OK ppl? I would love to see someone trying to clone our system (well someone did tried already & now they have 500 units sitting in the warehouse with no where to go...) Our lawyers are kinda bored out of their heads & would like to see some actions.... ;)

That's a bit rich considering the origins of the gas system in your gun. <_<

That's a bit rich considering the origins of the gas system in your gun. <_<

and considering chinese clone companies, they dont give a rats *albatross* about your lawyers :P they just clone it and most likely somebody will clone it in future ;), this was meant for the OP not for Stealth but looks like it didnt quote the way i had in mind.

evike's release date says 7/20, is that the offical release date, or is that evike making up a random number?

WETTI posted on gasguns.info that the first batch will ship at the end of June and that distribution throughout the US would be handled by Evike.

Yeah right!! Let's just wait & see, OK ppl? I would love to see someone trying to clone our system (well someone did tried already & now they have 500 units sitting in the warehouse with no where to go...) Our lawyers are kinda bored out of their heads & would like to see some actions.... ;)

:rofl:

thats like asking the chinese not to be communist...

you will see several attempts to clone your rifle.

thats like asking the chinese not to be communist...

you will see several attempts to clone your rifle.

As I said quite simply: We'll see. Your assumption & analogy is rather ... questionable, to say the least. The Chinese are no longer, in the purest sense of the word, communists, they've been 'bull-heading' their way into capitalism for a very long time already. Attempt...??? Yes, may be, could be, would be....but the bottom line remains the question: Would they be able to sell any, anywhere? If the retail end gets shut down, then they can clone 'em all they want, and then what? Put them in a warehouse to rot...??? O...well, someone did tried already.... and I can bet you anything those 'clones' are sprouting some pretty lively fungi somewhere in the middle of nowhere.... ;)

Origin...huh?? Well.... we got the patents, don't we? ;)

Doesn't mean much, other than you filed the paperwork and paid the money that someone else might not have had the resources to do so or to challenge the IP ownership you claimed. Pretty easy to steal an idea or concept and run with it, if the originator didn't do a good job documenting prior artwork.

If you truly developed it, congrats.

But claiming the patent 'proves' you are right is silly.

Kudos on spending much time on Arnies to give info and such. Doesn't erase the arrogance you portray.

Yeah its easy to get cocky.

You do have a product that while is very good at the moment, like any business, requires constant R&D/new products to sell otherwise there will eventually be something new to replace it.

The negative pressure valve system that the WE has is an old idea and isn't perfect. Also the WE M4 still has small issues like the overhopping on common rounds (0.25g and 0.2g) plus cold weather performance issues that still makes it more for the fringe player market. Actually here a lot of people bought it, and had found that those small issues makes the weapon platform unpractical, so they sold it on, and this is setting not only bad reputation on your system but will affect future sales.

This is the crucial time at the moment, when the WE platform is appealing/converting to the old AEG players. No other time will you be able to establish your baseline market level better than now. So you do need to make this the best time possible.

i think we should just stop. i mean, i don't want the guy to think we are out to kill him. hes done a lot for us, the least we can do is let him writhe in his own happiness and secure feelings.

Seriously, he has the law on his side and it seems attorneys ready. Leave him alone. He is nice and has excellent CS.

I cannot believe the poo some are throwing at WETTI here and on the M4 GBB thread. Seems WETTI (or WE) is dammed if he interacts and helps customers, responds to issues, provides product release information and dammed if he doesn't. I for one certainly appreciate his help and responses on this thread.

I think there are some (if not a tiny number of) professional sceptics, cynics, wingers and complainers here that at least seem have lost sight of what 'constructive criticism' is all about. One can complain constructively (i.e. constructive criticism) without resorting to unhelpful personified remarks that add absolutely no value to the thread.

So what if WETTI leans to an arrogant stance from time to time? So what if he gets cocky and confident about the product? It is very clear he has kept WE M4 GBB owners (and soon to be SCAR GBB owners) more informed about a product than any other Airsoft manufacturer since the sport started. Sometimes we all have our reasons for arrogance and cockiness- we are after all human.

True arrogance that should concern us is a manufacturer pushing out dubious kit at sky high prices, claiming it is the world's best airsoft training weapon (despite the fact that it'll likely fail if a sparrow pees on it), not communicating with customers and taking its time to sort things out irrespective of what it's customer base thinks. There are many Airsoft manufacturers that fall into this camp and WE is not among them at least as far as the WE M4 GBB is concerned.

Please lets just keep on discussing product release information and technical issues/aspects of the WE SCAR GBB and leave personal opinions about people's personality to some other communication channel.

IMHO (or it seems to me that) SCAR product release information and constructive criticism of the WE SCAR technical platform should be the thread content here.

Now then. I have funds screaming at me to go to a WE bank account in exchange for SCAR GBB :)

his arrogance lies in the fact that he believes his rifle will never be cloned by the chinese. thats all on my view. sure there are other people on here that dislike the guy more that some of us, but thats not an excuse to write a novel about it. i already said to give the topic a rest and you just struck it back up.

the bolt is shorter and rides on a guide rail that rests against the stock. the guide rail has a recoil spring.

check WETTI's take down video of the scar, you'll see what i mean.

they could have easily done the same thing on the M4, but they were going for 100% replication of function and that involves using the recoil spring in the buffer tube like the real M4.

you can chop off most of the bolt. the functioning bits are only near the front. add a guide rod somewhere and plug up the buffer tube, there you go.

there are less functioning bits in the WE than the WA system.

Archived