Tactical Corsets

Hedganian

She is the one that always looks surprised, and sings god awful songs. And looks nae half bad as we'd say up here.

Do a google images search man.

Ah. Sorry I wasn't on about her looks, but her as a package overall. You forgot to mention "the straight tw*t who pretends to be gay to get the guys."

Nothing humorous about being a transvestite. You just finished saying so? :rolleyes::unsure:

Its an inside joke. I know why its humorous ;)

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
She is the one that always looks surprised, and sings god awful songs. And looks nae half bad as we'd say up here.

Do a google images search man.

ah damn...isn't she the one with that "i kissed a girl" song?

*fruitcage*, how annoying was that...

Who is this Katey Perry that get's compared to our fine chocolate ?

I've heard that name beeing dropped on various UK shows, but am unable to place her atm... :huh: isn't she a singer or something?

And yes, i'm quite partial to the Kate that played whatshername in Underworld ! regardless of any latex :D

Katy Perry is a singer, and while she is a good looking girl with curves in all the right places she's not a patch on Ms. Beckinsale.

So, we conclude.

Katy P = tidy, annoying and a tw*t

Kate B = win

Belgian Chocolate > Advent Calender chocolate

Tactical Corsets should be made out of latex

Transvestism is humorous if the subject of an inside joke, but not an open joke on a forum.

I might've missed something. :D

Ah. Sorry I wasn't on about her looks, but her as a package overall. You forgot to mention "the straight tw*t who pretends to be gay to get the guys."

That works??

wonder if that works with girls aswell....

:unsure:

was that out loud?

:P

It just might work. Why don't you give it a try and earn the ire of gay people everywhere at your own risk. I wouldn't be surprised if Katy gets a few black eyes for being a complete moron. And oh, you'll also run the risk of annoying homophobes who might then be tempted to teach you a lesson. Bottomline: Don't be an utter retard and pretend to be gay when one isn't.

i have a box set of little britain that would suggest otherwise!

Tastefully done, or just for a laugh, it can be humorous. As a fetish, I prefer that it be kept in the bedroom as it rightly should. Btw, do not confuse transsexualism for transvestism. 2 completely seperate things. The actors might be engaging in transvestism in the name of comedy, but the characters some of them play are apparently transsexuals.

It just might work. Why don't you give it a try and earn the ire of gay people everywhere at your own risk. I wouldn't be surprised if Katy gets a few black eyes for being a complete moron. And oh, you'll also run the risk of annoying homophobes who might then be tempted to teach you a lesson. Bottomline: Don't be an utter retard and pretend to be gay when one isn't.

Yes we've come a long way as a species haven't we :D

Yes we've come a long way as a species haven't we :D

Not Katy, she hasn't. Funny thing about her song was that it raised the ire of her staunchly conservative christian parents who claimed "hollywood corrupted their daughter and turned her gay" No, hollywood hasn't. It's just turned her into a slag. A straight slag who only pretends to be gay to get guys. Or, maybe she was one to begin with anyway.

Well then Katy Perry is gay. not in a good happy way or a neutral orientation way, but an american epic fail way. She's not even original. She's just a lousier copy of Lily Allen. One annoying cutie-face bimbo is enough please.

PLEASE say you like Lily Allen! :D

Ahhh... there is a god.

My eyes were opened to her when she changed her hair to the style she has now.

Anyway, this is getting ridiculous. If my girlfriend seen these forums my balls would likely be in a vice. I better get me some sleepin' might have to send myself off with Katy or Lily... Actually, who am i kidding, only Roy Orbison will suffice.

Yes she is, She's pretending to be talented.

Unfortunately a staggering amount of modern, popular culture talent is completely 'talentless' that is just an unfortunate trend we have to deal with.

I don't know why i'd be worried; she is the foremost person i talk about other woman with. This just reads like our chat logs and text messages. That isn't normal? She shares the same opinion as most of you though..

Unfortunately a staggering amount of modern, popular culture talent is completely 'talentless' that is just an unfortunate trend we have to deal with.

gah.. i know

what happened to the simpler times??

Where you had some guys put on some leather, a spike here or there, some guitars and scream into a mic about them beeing a turbo lover or something or other...

Like my fav band Priest!

oh wait....

:unsure:

Archived