Tactical Corsets

Hedganian

Spudgun, you always were a worrisome type.

I like the way the website states

"Laces are obsolete

Quick release fastex buckles..."

Then, right beneath it says

"Buckles are obsolete..."

Make up your minds!

The 1st are QR fastex buckles.

The 2nd refers to the old fashioned metal hoop and a bit poking thru a hole in a leather or cloth strap sort of buckle.

And yes I know you probably intended for it to be a non-serious observation :P

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Those would be useful, I mean tactical... I um, um... Woah. FireKnife this is your fault :P. On a more serious note you probably won't see many fields allow it's users to wear this, too much exposed skin and insurance issues. Plus there aren't too many female airsofters and there would be a lack of space compared to a normal tac vest.

I can't imagine any field minding something like this be worn even with nothing underneath. Insurance-wise, the only thing they really need to worry about is eyes. Some places care about full face protection, some don't and only care about eye protection, but wearing a corset and nothing underneath it will only yield slightly worse injuries than if you only wore a t-shirt on top (which I've seen plenty of players do).

PunkyPink, I say get the corset and a nice long sleave black shirt and go Kate Beckinsale, DeathDealer / Underworld style ;)

What 'fragile little mind'?

This is just going to be fun to see anyone in this.

Also it wont be a case of three clicks, flump, it will be a case of 'urgh, why can't you wear the blackhawk vest to bed honey, the buckles are much easier'.

Sorry but i now have to do this, where is a nice girl with a certain love of guns when i need one.

'FireKnife'

I can't imagine any field minding something like this be worn even with nothing underneath. Insurance-wise, the only thing they really need to worry about is eyes. Some places care about full face protection, some don't and only care about eye protection, but wearing a corset and nothing underneath it will only yield slightly worse injuries than if you only wore a t-shirt on top (which I've seen plenty of players do).

PunkyPink, I say get the corset and a nice long sleave black shirt and go Kate Beckinsale, DeathDealer / Underworld style ;)

I had that just in mind ;)

Humm, is it weird that every second or third post is mine almost, i thought Punky would have beaten me by now.

I really want to see this in field, it is all fine with studio and show photos but outdoor action is what this needs.

'FireKnife'

My sanity is fine, it's my dress sense that needs sorting :P

*srsface*

Seriously though, this looks like a pile of *suitcase*.

They say they're trying to get females into tactical kit and stuff... but tactical kit is supposed to be practical. The MOLLE real estate is quite small really, plus it bends in ways that would make, for example, magazine placement ,uncomfortable. Compromising on tactical kit = teh ghey

*/srsface*

However, a pair of frags hanging off your baps would be lols.

Whats wrong with his sanity? A man confident in his own gender identity would still come thru as a bloke in the "girliest" clothes. Damon's dad Graham Hill was known for showing up now and then in a bridal gown or some other women's clothing and he did alright, plane crash aside.

My sanity is fine, it's my dress sense that needs sorting :P

*srsface*

Seriously though, this looks like a pile of *suitcase*.

They say they're trying to get females into tactical kit and stuff... but tactical kit is supposed to be practical. The MOLLE real estate is quite small really, plus it bends in ways that would make, for example, magazine placement ,uncomfortable. Compromising on tactical kit = teh ghey

*/srsface*

However, a pair of frags hanging off your baps would be lols.

Actually it'd be great for a light CQB loadout. I've already got ideas for this thing.

I dunno, I went to a party as a hooker once and I got propositioned on the way there... Van Driver: " How much love, hurhurhur?!"

Me: "Dunno mate, £50?"

He just drove off, real fast.

And you should see the picture of me when I went out for my sisters birthday: Theme, Ann Summers outfits. I went as a naughty nurse.

Oh dear.

I don't harbour cross dressing problems but i may know of someone who would wear this for fun and even a few games.

'FireKnife'

Were you referring to me by any chance? :P I'd be up for wearing one of these in action (on the field that is) with a long sleeved T underneath perhaps, could be a giggle.

Archived