Tactical Corsets

Hedganian

My GF says she spotted that they DO make an upper part for the corset so that it covers the arm and all but a little clevage, but i can't find it myself.

{edit} it was under me nose the whole time, in bold letters and all.

Body armor options will be available with a full adjustable halter top chest piece to show an inch of cleavage or overlap for kikcing *albatross*.
  • Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

True, Bruce Willis's missus could do with one of these things, to those that know of the news about him and her.

Wow, punky, i actually would like to see this on a real female airsofter.

For research......

I mean it.

'FireKnife'

Bring it to AG09, Punky. :)

IF I've bought it by then. My bank "loves" me. They've just gone cancelled my bank card by accident and have taken it back. It was cancelled because "I did not collect the card from the bank". Makes you wonder why they'd have to take the card back from me IF I didn't collect it from the bank? Name and shame: the bank is HSBC.

Like i said if they made a black, Bruce Willis, Die Hard style vest with MOLLE i would wear one.

I don't harbour cross dressing problems but i may know of someone who would wear this for fun and even a few games.

Actually i want to see this used as an alternative to evening wear, instead of pulling off some lace garment you have to undo the quick release buckle, see if you can do it in the grips of sexual lust, not exactly a ral time situation but it would be a bit of fun.

Wonder if it comes with matching knickers?

'FireKnife'

Oh er Shriven.

Well i suppose we shall have to wait and see if these are found on the skirmish field.

I see a lot of paintballers wearing these, well they are all cross dressing, camp, men lovers anyway (goes to build barricade around house for fear of paintball attacks).

Truth be told i am actually thinking of this in the way most people buy Ann Summers gear, how else would you arouse a true gear lover?

'FireKnife'

Yes, and I have proof.

Spudgun, you always were a worrisome type.

I like the way the website states

"Laces are obsolete

Quick release fastex buckles..."

Then, right beneath it says

"Buckles are obsolete..."

Make up your minds!

...undo the quick release buckle, see if you can do it in the grips of sexual lust,...

I can see it now

Geek: Get yer kit of

girl: ok

*Click Cliclk Click*

*flump*

girl: all done

(the flump sound is either the corset hitting the floor or the geek fainting, take your pick)

As for the holster argument, I got my girl a fobus! That just wont go with the corset.

Archived