Tactical Corsets

Hedganian

gah.. i know

what happened to the simpler times??

Where you had some guys put on some leather, a spike here or there, some guitars and scream into a mic about them beeing a turbo lover or something or other...

Like my fav band Priest!

oh wait....

:unsure:

I know how you feel.

Is it wrong that I wanted all those "ideal for fathers day" albums that were advertised on TV all last week and I'm only 25? I'm pretty sure 99% of the bands on those albums formed before I was born.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pray tell, what's Katy P's merits? All she does is pretend to be lesbian to get guys, and encouraging other straight girls to do the same. Oh and her tits.

You said it.

That's the only part of this thread that makes sense.

And for those men who find either K. Beckensale or K. Perry unattractive, all I have is this:

6ypp1t.jpg

ETA: Stupid lack of quote trees! :angry:

I would like to officially apologise to Arnie, the Admin and Mod team, and the forum as a whole for bringing up this tactical corset subject and thus inadvertantly unleashing this multi-page spam-filled thread of horrors upon an unsuspecting News sub-forum....

:tomato:

I'm very sorry.

Could this thread have gone any other way? When ever there is even a hint of a woman specific item that is leaning towards being "revealing" it heads this way.

Edit:- I like corsets, but not during an airsoft game. Why would you want a corset to make your self look thinner (In the waist, to emphasis the chest), then slap on pouches and things to make yourself look bigger in the waist department? I thought the hole point was, brings waist in makes boobs bigger/firmer looking?

This is not really a real corset is it? It's not really going to make you look thinner. Real corsets are generally made to measure, have a lot more ribs and always require a lace-up back for tightening up. This is a fashion corset, which, with the addition of molle loops, make it usable for a light CQB loadout, such as Underworld themed games.

I would like to officially apologise to Arnie, the Admin and Mod team, and the forum as a whole for bringing up this tactical corset subject and thus inadvertantly unleashing this multi-page spam-filled thread of horrors upon an unsuspecting News sub-forum....

:tomato:

I'm very sorry.

Do not apologise for the tide going out, or the sun raising. These things are enevetable, unavoidable. All you can do is work round them.

PS, thanks for the thread. I have two girls exited about buying theese (unfortunatly my sister is the one most likley to get one¬.¬)

Do not apologise for the tide going out, or the sun raising. These things are enevetable, unavoidable. All you can do is work round them.

PS, thanks for the thread. I have two girls exited about buying theese (unfortunatly my sister is the one most likley to get one¬.¬)

To quote the memorable Not Another Teen Movie:

Jake: But, you're my sister.

Catherine: Only by blood.

It got moved to the Off-Topic Forum shortly after the thread got derailed (around page 2 or 3). So the conversation continuing here seems somewhat appropriate.

I'm pretty sure that only sucks for you. The rest of us would be okay with pics. ;)

To quote the memorable Not Another Teen Movie:

Jake: But, you're my sister.

Catherine: Only by blood.

That made me LOL! :)
  • 4 weeks later...

showed this to my GF (who got a fairygothmother corset for her last birthday from me that she loves) aqnd she was very excited until she found out that its really not that solid a corset

we think we need to get the two companies together and soon we could have some full on death dealer loadouts running around our playing areas (not for long though as people tend to get tired wearing corsets quicker than when they arnt, air intake thing)

:P

I havent heard ANY updates on this in a looooong time, my GF is on the failbook list and she hasent told me of any updates.

Was this a hoax, or just a rubbish company that never got it off the ground? (or just slow in production?)

was expensive but the quiality and the customer service were both fantastic in fairness. ive heard that others have had problems but hers is holding up well for a item worn loads and infairnes fighting a tough fight ;)

The point being that FGM manufacture very little. They simply re-sell stuff they buy in.

I can almost guarantee that the item you bought from FGM is available elsewhere for half the cost or maybe even less.

Archived