Sign in to follow this  
Donut

KJW M4

Hello travis, good news...and when it is going to be the site up with the items?

Very very soon. Im just wrapping up testing a few payment gateway items. Thought Id be done yesterday but had a few bugs to resolve.

• Like 1

The muzzle brake came with the front end (G&P tank). Divides opinions but I like it just so light it kicks like mad.

Looks good. Mine is a v1 bolt so that part is plastic so I didn't have the option to polish it.

I don't know for sure if we got any specific video of my KJW in use at Op Irene X this past weekend, but I can assure you Number5, you'll want this bcg...

Very very soon. Im just wrapping up testing a few payment gateway items. Thought Id be done yesterday but had a few bugs to resolve.

Excellent!...i'm really interested in the bolt group...i had my v2 bolt working until sunday and then *snap*...adieu cylinder spring....not much quality in the spring on this one...i was wondering where to buy USA made springs the same size to fix it...

I don't know for sure if we got any specific video of my KJW in use at Op Irene X this past weekend, but I can assure you Number5, you'll want this bcg...

Don't miss understand me, I will be buying :) I just like watching videos of GBBr's firing for some reason 8)

Del, I have an AEG stock on my tank, I had to open up the inside to take the brass buffer. Then used epoxy to secure the AEG stock tube over the brass one. If the internal diameter I the ACE can be opened enough to fit over the brass tube then you should be good to go.

Del, I have an AEG stock on my tank, I had to open up the inside to take the brass buffer. Then used epoxy to secure the AEG stock tube over the brass one. If the internal diameter I the ACE can be opened enough to fit over the brass tube then you should be good to go.

Ah so you used epoxy to combined the brass tube with your AEG tube? How bout the KJW tube end cap? Discard it or your AEG tube have different one to fit in?

Thanks in advance weekenny

Yes. As for the end cap, I was quite fortunate in that the stock tube I picked was long enough and of a large enough internal diameter that the normal end cap fitted inside it. I'd planned to take the end cap diameter down to the same as the brass tube with a grinder if it didn't fit.

ACE stocks use A2 buffer tubes, for M16 full length stocks. So, any ACE should technically come with the long buffer tube. I was researching this too, thinking of one day getting an ACE myself. :)

edit: well, any ACE stock that is full length...

Edited by Landa

@weekenny

I guess I need to do more research on the ACE stock thingy now, shame no friends have it just for me to try though.

@Landa

Seen some post and video, ACE stock for real steel can be installed for gbbr, but then its not KJW system. KJW system have the brass tube which can be a problem.