Azian368 / Relentless

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But you're still selling for a scammer. That links you to the scammer, despite your protestations. If you want good feedback and reputation, drop him from your list of 'sell for' and don't let hime handle your money.

Honestly, I'd say you two are more linked that you admit to. At least, it seems that way to me.

What evidence do you have that the ebay account is his?

The reason I'm so interested with this is because I've been recently scammed and I know what it feels like. I want to make it so other people don't have to go through the same experience.

Roughneck, I suggest you tell your friend to clean up his act and fix what happened before or else you cannot continue to sell for him. Otherwise, people may make the same mistake I made, hurting you and your reputation.

What evidence do you have that the ebay account is his?

The reason I'm so interested with this is because I've been recently scammed and I know what it feels like. I want to make it so other people don't have to go through the same experience.

Roughneck, I suggest you tell your friend to clean up his act and fix what happened before or else you cannot continue to sell for him. Otherwise, people may make the same mistake I made, hurting you and your reputation.

I know that wraithd2 or 2d is his.

I'm not quite as sure now. I think they're both just cheap scammers from the same area.

There's allmost a 100% chance that its the same person, you could have a moderator/admin check the IP's he used to post, if its the same, or a proxy-sites, well, you know the awsner dont you? ;)

You don't understand.  thats  the exact reaction that i don't want.  I'M not scamming people.  I want to have good feedback and reputation, and thats the only reason why i'm posting on this fourm.

the problem is that you are selling for a guy that has sold crappy products on many boards. some of the stuff he sold on ebay he tried to sell on socalairsoft and when he got left negitive feedback for the items he was mad claiming that the buyer broke then

That was exactly my situation back then. He sold me a broken gun and claimed it was fine when he sent it.

RoughNeck20: I suggest you stop selling and dealing for him (or is it with him I don't know). Huan has no business ethics and he lies constantly. You cannot ever trust Huan Liu.

Archived