Force Recon Kit Discussion

grundig

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks great Count Floyd.

My first line, that's a rather large work in progress right now. Currently running an Eagle Riggers belt with Safariland and AI Dropleg. Belt will be replaced with a MOLLE Belt preferably, just gotta get a hold of one first. All items on the dropleg are FSBE2.

IMG_0523.jpg

Another quick question, how exactly does the AI Dropleg Extender or whatever it's called work? I've got an older SFLCS one that I've been thinking of using on my Safariland once I get a MOLLE belt. I'm assuming I need another buckle, anyone know where I could source one? It also came with two pieces of velcro, the loop side. What are these for?

IMG_0532.jpg

Another quick question, how exactly does the AI Dropleg Extender or whatever it's called work? I've got an older SFLCS one that I've been thinking of using on my Safariland once I get a MOLLE belt. I'm assuming I need another buckle, anyone know where I could source one?

Place the female buckle on the 6004.

You can pick up a 2" buckle (I believe that's the size) at DIYTactical or Supply Captain

I need a drop leg hanger since my 6004 is tearing up the PALs webbing on my war belt. :/

Thanks another time for your kind comments guys.

You even got 2 female members, who are into FR/MSOB/MARSOC! How awesome is that?

Great loadout man, down to the little details.

Can we get a kitlist for the other 3 "Marines" please?

Well , I wasn´t very sure of posting them as they aren´t very accurate because of the kits.My friend had the complete loadout , including holster and CIRAS Land, but he sold it, (he is not as freak as me haha).He is carrying a Blackhawk Commando Recon Chest harness, a Mich 2000 with Norotos and SF HL1, Oakley gloves ,bowman comms, and Belleville boots, the girl near him , the same except the bowman and the Oakley gloves, she is wearing Bates USMC boots.The other girl is carrying a MARCIRAS , bowman, Mich 2000 with norotos and Bates boots.

Great looking pictures, tell the one with the cantilever mount if she moves it forward, she'd have better target acquisition.

Ok Fatal, thanks a lot for the info , I will tell her for sure!

Regards people.

countfloyd: how do you get women to join your airsoft team? bribery with chocolate? as a small note, female Marines are supposed to wear their hair up in a bun, or short enough to be above the shoulders... just FYI. but i know that ya'all are just airsofting, so its all good ;)

great pictures man! awesome kits!

-Joe

countfloyd: how do you get women to join your airsoft team? bribery with chocolate? as a small note, female Marines are supposed to wear their hair up in a bun, or short enough to be above the shoulders... just FYI. but i know that ya'all are just airsofting, so its all good ;)

-Joe

huh, learn something new everyday. On that note joe, We had marines come talk to us my senior year (one was an old baseball team mate) and the Female marine with them said that females often have higher scores on their marksmen (or women?) training etc. Found that interesting.....

-Joe

hahahah thanks a lot for the info Joe, didn´t knew that, so I will tell the girls to put their hair up!! , well in our team there is an obligatory equipment you need to buy for joining us (not very specific things).And this girls surprisingly accepted and bought all they need.

@reaper16: I don´t know if real marines women have great accuracy or not (for sure it´s true) but this girls really hit more guys than me...

Regards

It's not easy to find dedicated players who are willing to buy "team gear", especially since FR/MSOB gear is not so generic and therefore kinda expensive. Hats off to your team!

My latest acquisition: Double Eagle M1014, cheap but a nice prop for photoshoots haha.

S73F1993.jpg

It performs very well too, i sometimes use mine as backup.

I guess I got unlucky. I used mine once and part of the receiver is cracked at the stock and the front sight broke off too. I guess it didn't enjoy being strapped to my backpack while I was making my way thru dense trees.

Archived