RA-TECH NPAS kit for ksc/kwa MP7 GBB

Maekl

i will, quite literally, have two.

Would you be so kind as to make that,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,three. :D

I like the way you can adjust it via the barrel.

When the vid first started, I thought, what a pain, having to open it up all the time to adjust it. But no!

Greg.

1, considering the UK mags are £49.99 each i just ordered 6 of these for £185 so even if i get customs charges im still saving a substantial amount :)

2, But this NPAS kit looks lush! if you lower the fps down to 280 ish would it intheory increase the ROF?

1, Are you sure about that? $45 @ current exchange rate of £1:$1.66 = £27ish. You have payed closer to £31. Sounds good so far but, by the time you pay shipment, taxes (you say 'even if', about the tax but remember it's illegal not to declare it) & admin fees, how much are you really going to save on each mag?

A tenner? Hardly 'substantial'. That's only 20% off. If you took the time to build up a decent relationship with a local dealer, or got team discount, you could possibly beet that.

What happens if one or more are duff & you have to pay to send them back? :( If it ain't bought in the UK, you aren't covered by UK customer/supplier legislation.

It could be argued, that if all the customers in the UK, ordered via a UK supplier, the supplier, would be able to reduce costs, due to the economies of scale. :unsure: Anyway, you're gunna save a few quid, good for you......................... :D

2, Agreed, very nice. I think rof may climb a little but to maximize this, you would need to change the recoil spring, &/or lighten the bolt carrier.

Greg.

considering the UK mags are £49.99 each i just ordered 6 of these for £185 so even if i get customs charges im still saving a substantial amount :)

But this NPAS kit looks lush! if you lower the fps down to 280 ish would it intheory increase the ROF?

If it would work like the WA system.. You would get more gas to the blowback chamber. So if you have a stronger recoil spring you would get faster rof I guess.

I think 82 m/s was the lower limit, not fps.

Regardless, COOL.

Right.

If you look closely, he did leave it on the M/S setting for the last shots.

So, that was about 270 FPS, then. Nice.

It's great to see the NPAS idea going multi platform.

:thumbs-up:

-T.S.

Archived