Ebaybanned trust went out the window

ReeL StEel

Yes bro. I am 1 of the victim too. I actually told them how urgent I needed those parts. Yet words fall on deaf ears.

RSOV is a better choice for me.

Found a typo in your sentence! Urgent and Ebaybanned dont go together in the same sentence (cept for this one :P)

Well, it's been 3 weeks since I originally placed my order of a CQC Speed Clip and Glock CQC holster. 11 days after my order I opened a paypal dispute and 5 hours after that I received a mail that the speed clip wasnt on stock anymore so they only shipped the holster and gave a refund for the speed clip. The thing is ... I NEED THE SPEED CLIP and I can't find it anywhere else, I suggested to give a total refund and that I would just order somewhere else but he just ignored my mails untill he managed to ship out my package. He just postpones paypal disputes till he gets restocks or ships your order out.

:(:angry:

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have to date placed 26 orders from EBB. All but one order are one item orders. It's the most important thing to remember when shopping from EBB. Yet time after time I see people talking about several items in their orders. You have to blame yourself. EBB isn't capable of dealing with that kind of "advanced" shopping ;)

These fake trackingnumbers. I know of one instanced where I asked for a tracking nr but it took over a week for it to ship. But it did ship. My guess the item wasn't in stock but they still "made my order" which is kinda crappy. But all tracking numbers I've recieved have been working but it takes often 2-3 days before it register at Hong Kong Post. I don't know what takes so long time but probably slow handling. Also I think they are svamped with emails to respond do. I mean everyone is asking for tracking numbers and complains :)

But they are unbelivable slow and it's getting worser. Could be they are without stock but my latest orders took them 11 and 16 days to ship. I have stopped asking for tracking numbers now. Three weeks is the new limit. Perhaps it help them a bit in their crappy handling. Things usually turn up after a while.

Have to know what kind of beast you are dealing with. These isn't your average webshop. My experience is that they are slow but things do turn up in the mail.

Received the first part of my order placed on 3/3.

The TMC brand RRV is very, very nice. On par or better than my Flyye CIRAS and any of my Pantac gear. Unfortunatley, it's OD. I ordered Khaki. I'll be applying Krylon, as I don't want to pay to ship it back and I don't trust EBB to send a khaki one back. The drop pouch I ordered is also in OD, unfortunately.

I'll be updating when the rest of my order arrives. So far, good items (in the wrong color) and quick shipping.

Just being realistic. 2 weeks from day of order to day of delivery in the US, including customs, is perfectly acceptable from any HK retailer. I've had Redwolf and Uncompany orders take longer.

The items I recieved were great quality, even though they were the wrong color. Being green or tan has nothing to do with stitching, material quality or overall worksmanship.

I'm not deceiving myself at all.

3,5 weeks after my order the goods have arrived. My holster was in a plastic box and it clearly has been opened before, they used lil tape to make sure the box stayed closed. I took a look at the holster, it had scratches all over the places and some grease/fat stains. I'll defenitely be opening a paypal-dispute again. I did not wait so long to get a damaged/used product! :angry:

I ordered a flashlight mount from ebairsoft a couple weeks ago, and since nothing was happening I sent them an email asking what's up. Soon as I did that Jesse send me a working tracking number and my order was updated. Seems like they won't get their asses in gear unless you kick them a bit.

I was hoping my first post here wouldn't be to just complain about something but three weeks after placing my first order with them and two weeks after receiving a tracking number that didn't work, I finally got a message today that the items are out of stock.

So I guess in a couple weeks instead of getting the refund I asked for, I'll get what I ordered. A shame that now I'm afraid to look for the stuff anywhere else on the slim chance they will still send the stuff later. Paypal dispute here I come.

I haven't been able to play in about 3 years and I was hoping to have some cool knock-off headsets for me and my girlfriend. Oh well. Guess I should have listened to the others that got jerked around.

If I were you I would escalate that dispute ASAP or otherwise they'll just send a few mails and wait till their items are back in stock and ship em out ... That's what they did with me ...

I wanted a total refund since my CQC holster was supposed to go together with my CQC speed clip but they just kept the dispute opened and gained some time to ship it to me ... Don't make the same mistake as I did ...

I have been using ebairsoft now few a good few months with about 6 orders in total ranging from single items to orders containing about 4-6 items.

I can only echo the rest of the comments here really. The big issue i had was in ordering RIS's. Each time they have said they are in stock (even when i have emailed them prior to ordering to ask if they are in stock, tehy always seem to say there are!!). In think there was a global lack of CNC RIS's about, but they have updated their stock system.

On one occassion I requested them directly to refund which they did after a while. More recently I lodged a paypal dispute and the items were swiftly dispatched having done that. Ordering clothing items and vests has been easier, they always arrive within about a week.

They are cheap which is why we all use them. However i have recently used Ehobbyasia, and their service has been brilliant. It cost $20 (about £12-13) shipping but it was worth it. came in well under their predicted shipping time.

I would suggest staggering your orders with ebairsoft and only order the next item once you have confirmation that your first request has been dispatched.

Have all my negative experiences put me off? No! After the last debacle it didnt take me long to order another item!!

Amazingly, I opened the dispute last night and the money was waiting for me this morning in my Paypal account. It's a shame they have such deceptive business practices. For the prices, I could be patient and wait a bit longer for my order, but I just don't trust them.

I've used Paul's shop(ebairsoft/ebaybanned) for some time now, about 13-15 orders, ranging from 1 small to item orders to 4-7 item BIG orders. Each time every item was eventually gotten within a month's time span. All shippments had gotten to my door on an average of a 2 week time span. Every item was recieved and all items in working condition. there have been a few, about 3 I can think of, items, that were in less then NEW condition. But this is to be expected when dealing with a company who offers off the truck prices, if you know what I mean. You really can't expect 'SONY' qaulity every time with 'Visio' pricing. But in the end I have not had any bad experiences, even on the RIS I ordered. It sucks to hear ya'll have.

I find Ebay to favor the sellers too much, I have purchsed numerous stuff off of ebay. Most of the time the transaction is positive but the descritpions are so subjective it makes it hard to no if you are getting fair value.

I will not buy unless I can get a great deal.

WHAT???? :rolleyes:

What do we have here http://www.ebairsoft.com/more-style-rear-sight-p-3014.html

Another EBB employee >.<!

Finaly got my m16 full stock deliverd...Got something completely diffrent >.<! Dosent even have the wires which sucks!

Wait a minute bro, were you saying I'm another ebb employee??? Or the idget who posted below me about the ebay crud, when everyone else is talking about ebb.

Recieved the rest of my order made on 3/3. Both items were exactly as ordered, and in good shape. Total elapsed time from order to final item delivery was 19 days. Besides the coyote vest I ordered being somewhere between dark khaki and OD green(but not really either of them, and certainly not coyote), all of my items were very good quality and delivered in what I judge to be an acceptable amount of time. Overall, I rate my buying experience this time to be a 7/10.

Paul, you've definitely improved from the last time I ordered from you. Your customer service does still need work though. If you're going to do business with English speaking customers, you're going to need to get an English speaking employee to handle communications. Your current staff does not posess an adequate grasp of the English written language. If you can continue to provide timely service and a good produst selection as well as an English speaking customer service representative, I will definitely be ordering from you more in the future.

Archived