Hybrid CO2/Electric NBB system

Mr. Blue

If instead of using drop-in components with the existing AEG shell a solid aluminum housing were made along with a proprietary hop-up unit it should make for a stable setup. If you're going after the DMR airsofter this may be a nice added bonus if done right. Just a suggestion.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If instead of using drop-in components with the existing AEG shell a solid aluminum housing were made along with a proprietary hop-up unit it should make for a stable setup. If you're going after the DMR airsofter this may be a nice added bonus if done right. Just a suggestion.

I'm sure that would be a pretty penny, but the only way a system like this would really be worth it in the existing Ar15 platforms IMHO.

I know, but again, I'd rather keep this kit drop in to a gearbox because

1. you can use existing manufacture support.

2. adding features that that adds allot of tooling and manufacture costs.

I'd rather have a ~$350 kit and have people tweak to get their desired result. vs selling 600+ dollars for a platform that would be limited by proprietary options.

Also,

I have started doing more research into adapting the M14 platform... Sadly, The Tm based models are looking to be more complex in execution than the CA /GG models. ( nozzle placement) There may be a solution, but it is going to be very tough

Archived