Briefcase Mp5k

alark

just wondering how much of a git one of these would be to make?

How could i get the thing to fire mainly :)

Just thought it might be a laugh.

Might be able to use one if you were playing the role of a bodyguard B)

*AL*

I know i'd need a case for the case, i've already got that planned.

And i'm not exactly gonna be using it on the street am i :)

I'm not trying to disguise it either because it would never leave the house unless it was in a lockable case like all my other guns.

*AL*

I was going to make one with my Uzi, and I was just going to have a rope/string tied around the trigger and exit directly behind the stock with a little handle to pull to fire it.

Wouldnt of been as cool as a handle mounted trigger, but it was much cheaper. If you ever devise a way to do this with a propper handle trigger, let me know, Id like to make one too.

The case pictured works on a very simple principle, you pull the outer trigger it completes a circuit which turns a motor which depresses the inner trigger and fires the gun. When the outer trigger is released the motor shuts off and the gun's trigger is released. Seems easy enough.

That's a real MP5K Briefcase system. It uses a switch to pull the trigger when you push the lever. You could easily jury rig something, but it'd need some good planning and good parts.

ok got an idear tell me im stupid i dnt mind any way here it goes where the battery connects to the gun if you could add some longer wires in between them (hope this makes sense) you could add a switch like in the pic (where the breif case handle is the new trigger)and tape the trigger or cable tie it so it fires when the new switch is pushed

saves you mucking up a good gun

.when you have finished you could unplug the male and female connects and remove the tape and use the gun as normal does that make sense to any body apart from me?

You'd still affect the internals of the MP5K by reconnecting wiring and such. An easier way would still be to make a switch that would automatically pull the trigger whenever you push a button. That way, you just select what mode of fire you want the MP5K to have and fit it in the case, and take it out easily, without any modification. Problems is making the custom briefcase.

Screw electrical *beep*. Just rig some pulley system up. You know, lift the handle trigger up, the rope along the pulley tightens and pulls the trigger back? Duh.  B)

There, a simple K.I.S.S. solution.

But where the fun in that, then again I'd rather have an SPP kitted out in breifcase "Ghost In The Shell" Style.

GITS was more of a "transformer" style, which TBH a much cooler solution, imagine getting a sniper rifle in a brief case.....

you could have a button that just pops the case part off leaving you the handle and the gun, then you just use it like a normal MP5K

I hate to be a kill-joy, but to the best of my knowledge, this would be illegal if the MP5k could shoot while in the case, as it would be a disguised weapon. I am not 100% sure on this as the 'weapon' is airsoft and the you haven't permenantly modified the gun to work only from within the case.

If anyone with more up-to-date info can state the facts, it would be appreciated.

GITS was more of a "transformer" style, which TBH a much cooler solution, imagine getting a sniper rifle in a brief case.....

you could have a button that just pops the case part off leaving you the handle and the gun, then you just use it like a normal MP5K

They weren't "Transformer style", the SPPs' rails were attached to the top part of the case. LOOK AT THE PICTURE BELOW AND/OR DIE!

I think it would be easy enough to buy some extra battery connectors and basically make a switch that can be inserted in-between any batter and gun setup. The switch could then be inserted in the handle. All you would need to do to add your gun would be unplug the battery, and insert the momentary switch into the circuit. With the gun mounted, you would make sure the trigger is depressed – because the battery is not wired directly to the gun it would not fire until the switch is depressed.

When you want to use the gun like a normal mp5k, you would just unplug the switch assembly and plug your battery back in (no modifications to the gun).

Two things I would want to add to the system: another switch for a laser sight so you can see where you are shooting, and a way to wind a highcap (or an auto winding box mag).

The only problem with splicing the two triggers together is getting the motor of the auto feed to spin at the right speed. I don't think it would be too hard with a little circuitry.

On the box mag I made, it feeds bbs faster than my G3 can shoot them (although not by much). It will actually overwind the highcap as I am shooting full auto if I just depress the box mag switch as I am firing.

Screw electrical *beep*. Just rig some pulley system up. You know, lift the handle trigger up, the rope along the pulley tightens and pulls the trigger back? Duh.  B)

There, a simple K.I.S.S. solution.

Listen to this man. He tells the truth!

In detail, I'd get hold of a Tokyo Marui claw mount and screw that to the inside of the case to mount the gun via it's scope mount (as per the real steel item).

I'd then get a 1/16" alloy sheet and mount the linkage to it. Check out www.maplin.co.uk for all sorts of useful bits.

I'd then mount the finished alloy linkage plate inside the case using sticky-backed velcro pads... lots of 'em. That way you could always whizz the linkage out to adjust it.

If you're serious about doing this send me a PM and I'll draw you what you need and find suppliers for all the bits. This would be a piece of cake to do really well. :)

• 1 year later...

Archived