G&G Valmet

DarkMM

They fire bit high, some 120-125 m/s. And the lipo only without modifications is kind of an turn off.

Why? Anyone using a NiMh these days is like someone using a typewriter over a laptop...

Looks nice actually... Not really a fan of the EBB, but i guess that can probably be deactivated. Definitely stands out from the usual AK's.

When you have two stick nimh batteries for most of your collection, including ak variants, the lipo really throws you off...mad.gif

Fair point i guess; Still, the Lipo's that'll fit the valmet will almost certainly fit all your AK's as well, as generally they're smaller than a NiMh stick - They'll also last longer and perform better in the winter etc... Extra cost though, which sucks a bit.

LIPO only information comes from shops and people who have one, apparently it cant house an regular stick battery because of the EBB system.

I wonder if it only takes G&G AK magazines...

It can take MAG AKM/Waffle type magazines,King arms magazines as well as Marui, so mostly marui compatitle.

Why? Anyone using a NiMh these days is like someone using a typewriter over a laptop...

Looks nice actually... Not really a fan of the EBB, but i guess that can probably be deactivated. Definitely stands out from the usual AK's.

I'm still using NiCads...

I would chill before you spew any more wrong information hwagan

Where is the lipo only information coming from, it should be able to take a stick battery like a regular AK?

I wonder if it only takes G&G AK magazines...

I think it's unfair to say i'm 'spewing wrong information' - Surely a 7.4 800 or 1200MaH Lipo stick being a lot smaller than an 8.4/9.6 1200 or 1400 NiMh stick means that lipo should fit in any gun that takes the stick battery? Going on the Valmet's folding stock, i'd say it's almost a certainty the gun takes a stick shape battery in either the gas tube or upper receiver cover, or possibly the handguard - Ergo, a lipo stick (generally the smallest type of battery readily available) that should fit the valmet (regardless of wether a bigger lipo will fit, as it's highly unlikely to be a smaller one), should fit any other AK that's designed to take a stick battery?

Aaaaanyway... Where's the real one made? It looks like an American take on an AK..

Aaaaanyway... Where's the real one made? It looks like an American take on an AK..

Finland - It's predecessor the Rk62 was the platform used to create the Galil, each in their way the addition of western tactical considerations to a WarPact original design.

If memory serves the Rk62 is still issued along side the Rk95 by Sako (thanks hopeinen :) ).

Yeah, they announced this AAAAAGEEEES ago, after some survey/vote-thingie they did where airsofters could tell them what guns they wanted. The Rk95 was IIRC at the top of the list of stuff they were going to make, with the FN F2000 coming in on a second or third.

Anyway, good to see it came out in the end.

Anyone know which materials go where?

Is the receiver cast aluminum or did they actually make it out of steel?

Alu would be such a let down when even Chinese non-brand manufacturers can churn out milled steel Galils...

Yeah, they announced this AAAAAGEEEES ago, after some survey/vote-thingie they did where airsofters could tell them what guns they wanted. The Rk95 was IIRC at the top of the list of stuff they were going to make, with the FN F2000 coming in on a second or third.

Anyway, good to see it came out in the end.

Anyone know which materials go where?

Is the receiver cast aluminum or did they actually make it out of steel?

Alu would be such a let down when even Chinese non-brand manufacturers can churn out milled steel Galils...

Receiver seems to be from some cast light metal, so sadly not steel.

Archived