If you could play anywhere............

FireKnife

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You seen the sex-action sequence in Drive Angry (SO BADASS)? Because that's what I'm imagining something like now...

I was thnking more the scene in Shoot Em Up (terrible film but good gun fun).

A small island with one team defending and one attacking from boats!

Someone has seen that Lottery ad too many times methinks :D

I like the idea of a space station, or anyware with massively reduced gravity to add a twist to the game

Were everyone will have to knife kill as the bbs will just float harmless away after 2 metres :P

Actually another from me, in one of the airsoft factory assembly lines, where you can actually grab the gun straight off the line, gas and bb up and go shoot each other. Then if you get bored of the gun you have go get another off the floor.

'FireKnife'

Actually another from me, in one of the airsoft factory assembly lines, where you can actually grab the gun straight off the line, gas and bb up and go shoot each other. Then if you get bored of the gun you have go get another off the floor.

Sounds like a giggle, esp if everyone starts with just a cheap market stall springer with one mag and if you want more firepower then you have to find the bits and put it together yourself while in game

Sounds like a giggle, esp if everyone starts with just a cheap market stall springer with one mag and if you want more firepower then you have to find the bits and put it together yourself while in game

So much win could be had from that. I would just stick with the springer.

Though it would be easy to catch out the geardos and the obssessive techies, just look for the guys huddled over a MOLLE vest with too many pouches and magazines or a gearbox in bits. :D

Since there wouldn't be any friction or gravity action on the BB's, i think it would actually happen the opposite of it. Hell you wouldn't need hopups anymore, just shoot and see the BB fly to oblivion

True but then you would need to watch out as when someone turns on the artificial gravity the bbs would come down to the floor, if your under them you get no sympathy for the bb shower. :P

'FireKnife'

In hot air ballons.

You all start at a set distance up and must use wind, gravity and lift to move your ballon towards the enemy to get a hit on them from out your ballons basket.

On the Motorway.

Flying down the motorway in a variety of vehicles, jumping between them, shooting each other and generally ending up in the A&E room at the end of the day.

Then again if it was the M6 you would spend most of the time in a stand still, with the guy on the opposite team in the next lane :P

'FrieKnife'

I would love to have a skirmish at my old high school(it just got renovated so even more rooms, I can only imagine the CQB that would go on ~_~ ). Another thing I have always imagined would be the whole county I live in(IIRC, my county has a population of 1 million). If not the county then just the specific area I live in, that would be crazy!

Actually my old school would be a good one, it is open but without too many choke points. Or possibly my old college as it had multiple seperate buildings on site so it could be room to room CQB then open air with barricades to hide behind.

'FireKnife'

A church ! With many sexy nuns running around while having Benny Hill's theme song playing in the background continuously.

Can't have that, it would offend the multi-faith people :P

But it would be hilarious.

'FireKnife'

Party pooper ..

Not my fault. I'm an Atheist so i would play in a #building name unmentionable# with everyine dressed as #name also unmentionable#.

But wouldn't want to cause trouble. :P

I don't think i would want to play with her though ...

Give her a shotgun and we'll be laughing............. out the other sides of our faces :D

'FireKnife'

small island with one team defending and one attacking from boats!

Parts of Pripyat, Chernobyl and the surrounding area - S.T.A.L.K.E.R. style (although I think some Ukrainians beat me too it...)

The photos were fakes, I can assure you of that. The main photo showing the reactor gives it away far too easily.

Archived