When rednecks get tacticool.

ED-SKaR

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Every time I read one of Fireknife's posts, I hear cheesy 70's slap-bass in my head for some reason...

Bo-chicka-wa-woooooow!

Roast?

Make of that, what you will

We had that discussion and she said no to the bi-curious female friend and me tag teaming her :P

Seriously, why not?

'FireKnife'

You do realise that when Misfit and his innuendo ban finally catches up with you you're not gonna be back on here for about a year?

I am sure i could go on...........

........ oh *suitcase* the only alternative is Zero In, ok i will behave :unsure:

'FireKnife'

They're alright to bulk up a soup or stew, but they don't have much going on on their own tbh.

So you don't like leek and cheese sandwiches???!!!D: D:

D:

D:

Anyway my leek sauce was cooked leek, I also threw cheese into it cus it was going on burgers.

I often get my particular raw meet (pork is always good, though beef/lamb/chicken works too) Throw loads of herbs onto it, fill a tin foil tray with various vetables(leeks, red onion, peppers, courgettes, butter nut squash, anything and everything) Throw more herbs and some spices at it and close up the tin foil. Put a few medium sized spuds that have been dipped in oil (butter works too) and cook for an hour at 150.

My favourite meal, 5-10 minutes prep and an hour smelling the herbs cook ^_^.

I'm allergic to cheese.

Can't argue with that.

But i muat say the one good thing about up here is Scotland is that they are not into all that health food balls. Chips with a layer of cheese coated in gravy, sounds rank but is actually quite nice.

'FireKnife'

Thats poutine and you should be using cheese curd for the proper taste and texture.

Damn, i really want to cook something now.

Maybe i will make some barbecue chicken tomorrow. Basically diced chicken breast and peppers, mix some tomato puree and diced onion with some barbeuce spice mix. Cook chicken in a pan and layer over the puree and onion mix and cook til piping hot and no pink meat at all.

Serve with rice or chips.

'FireKnife'

It has it's uses but i can't really eat them whole, only pureed or mashed or in a sauce.

'FireKnife'

Pureed is the second most disgusting way that tomatoes come, the first most is those ones you get at breakfast buffets, what are they boiled?

Hideous stuff.

Pureed is the second most disgusting way that tomatoes come, the first most is those ones you get at breakfast buffets, what are they boiled?

Hideous stuff.

Shoved down the bum crack of the cook I believe.

Plum tomatoes are the worst.

Tomato, now there is a disgusting ingredient. I can't stand smell nor taste of it, particularly "ketchup", why ruin perfectly good food with the horrible red fruit.

BLASPHEMY!! Tomatoes are GREAT! One of my favourite ingredients ... But considering i love make making Mediterranean food, using tomatoes is a given.

Just today i used quite a lot making some calzones with garlic bread on the side and tomato sauce and marinara sauce to dip ... nomnomnomnomnom

narf-11903590498.gif

Archived