Battlefield 2

Shao14

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You need at least a geforce fx 5200 for the game to run. That is the lowest priced graphic card which BF2 will accept, even geforce 4's don't work so you can throw your ti's out the window as well. You can pick up a 5200 fx for about 30 quid so nothing too dramatic but the graphics will be poor, i'd personally recommend a geforce 5900xt which is cheap and good value for money. You should be able to run the game in medium quality no problem, with good frame rates.

The minimum processing power required is also 1.7ghz and at least 512mb's of ram

Hope that helps plymouth roadrunner.

You need at least a geforce fx 5200 for the game to run. That is the lowest priced graphic card which BF2 will accept, even geforce 4's don't work so you can throw your ti's out the window as well. You can pick up a 5200 fx for about 30 quid so nothing too dramatic but the graphics will be poor, i'd personally recommend a geforce 5900xt which is cheap and good value for money. You should be able to run the game in medium quality no problem, with good frame rates.

The minimum processing power required is also 1.7ghz and at least 512mb's of ram

Hope that helps plymouth roadrunner.

Well, I think a 5900 XT is a bit old and expensive for what it offers. (unless you can find a AGP version for under $100). There's the occasional deal for a 6600 GT (my friend got one for $130) so thats a definite look out. You should also consider ebay for a old 9700 or 9800 pro or if you definitely want a new card, you should consider a 9600 XT for around $80-90 on newegg.com

Hmm, how do you get your stats into your sig?

http://bf2tracker.com/

Plus EA is already making an expansion for it. Dont you love them? They start making expansions for games when they havnt even fixed obvious f*cking problems

Freaking greedy bastards. I use to hate them sooo much. Wait, I still do. Except they make damn fun games!!! bastards!

Archived