Meet-A-Member

FireKnife

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Omg!! We've actually met then! At Excel! A couple of years back. I was in civvies. Small world eh? Think you were cosplaying Saito at the time, when Jo was doing a stint as the Major.

Jo asked a couple of weeks back if I had a spare sidearm and holster, too - I'm still working on my primary, truth be told. :)

I'm getting pretty good at this game, "Guess Who"!! :P

Still it is better to actually be there than PS'ed in :P

I will make sure i tour the sites at some point, anyone want to help me with my crazy tour idea and knows sites that run on Wed / Thur / Fri so i can try and do a full weekend of fun away from here?

'FireKnife'

My lot are working on that very idea right now, but nothing solid yet.

The Mall runs games on Weds nights. Bunker 51 also does occassional Gas and Springer nights during the week too.

Probably not the most useful info, but it'd probably help to know round about what areas you'd be interested in travelling to. :)

Well as i can fly from Aberdeen to, oh look London only, it would have to be around there, though what i would do for sending my guns down, places to stay and such like is something i would have to look in to before i planned to pop down.

'FireKnife'

Too bad i am not able to get to the GZ NAE. As booking is closed, i am now busy that weekend and it would be a case of getting there with a pistol to use.

Though saying that if i can find a collection of roughly London area sites running on different days (say a Wed through to Sun setup, trying to get to as many games as i can) would be good, just have to sort out said gun and how to get around, as most sites are not in easy to bus / train to places from what i recall.

'FireKnife'

Archived