Airsoft Site Safezone Robbed

FeeFyeFoeFum

It's Steve here from Gunman Airsoft - I usually lurk around as I don't have anyhting interesting enough to say, However

I was really impressed by the level of support over this so I wanted you guys to know, I've just got off the phone to the Police and they have made two arrests and recovered two of the stolen guns.

We don't know which guns yet as the Policeman is waiting for Balistics to de-activate the guns (I Kid you not) I explained they were battery powered but I don't think he was up for a technical discussion.

Anyway thanks again and it's good to know I'm part of such a tight community.

All the best Steve

Glad to hear that you've managed to at least retrieve two of the weapons, and I hope that the arrested parties are forthcoming with the details of what they've done with the rest. And I just hope the Police don't weld the barrels shut on the two they're 'de-activating'... :rolleyes:

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Glad to hear that you've managed to at least retrieve two of the weapons, and I hope that the arrested parties are forthcoming with the details of what they've done with the rest. And I just hope the Police don't weld the barrels shut on the two they're 'de-activating'...  :rolleyes:

Glad to hear it.

Hopefully they'll be able to shed some light on what's happened to the rest of the guns. Last thing we need is stories about unsecured replica machine-guns being stolen floating around.

Incidentally, I do wish people would stop referring to airsoft guns as "weapons".

I fear they'll probably either be floating their way around on a market stall/car boot somewhere, or have been sold on quietly to a team elsewhere. Is there any markings at all on the batch of MP5s which might give them away, should anyone bump into anyone who's selling / recently bought a lot of them?

[Offtopic] Incidentally, referring to them as weapons was just a 'slip of the tongue', if you will. However I find being entirely P.C. and referring to airsoft replicas as 'replica weapons' just because one or two people might take offence or be overly paranoid that the media are scouring the forums looking for dirt to use against the airsofting community incredibly tedious. I also find the fact that someone is attempting to lecture me what vocabulary I should be using somewhat insulting, even if done so with the best of intentions.

If I was concerned with being politically correct I'd run for Labour. As it happens, I do something which involves running around at the weekends dressed up like a member of the Russian MVD, shooting people with a replica RPK, and would be a hypocrite to suddenly adopt air of political correctness when the government is currently lobbying to prevent others learning the joys of owning an AK variant.

So with all due respect, I'll refer to the replicas we use however I please. :) [/Offtopic]

glad to see events are going in the right way for you, your policemen seem efficient! airsoft community is somewhat disparate, but it's still a community, and I think that everybody felt that this could happen to any of us, and that wouldn't please any!

YAY!:bounce: catch teh barstewards! MAKE THEM PAY! <_<

steve, do we know who they are yet? im quite certain a few of us would like to 'congratulate' them... ;):aggressive:

Is it enough to say they were "known to the Police?" we're unlikely to get much more information. They'll plead guilty to handling stolen goods get their fine or short jail stay and the Theft of the Guns will be an unsolved case. It's unlikely they'll give away where they got the guns, or in fact if it was them that took them.

Bunch of Arz

Steve

not really steve, i want blody revenge, and i will get it, one waty or another.....

still, can we not interrogate them? i want to know what they did with the rest of them, and im sure many many people want to know too.

also, do we know which guns they were yet?

dave

sweet as a nut.

the police suceeded for a change. i am genuinely surprised. i had already given up hope on finding them.

i bet everybody is now sitting at home praying its their gun that was found lol.

*hopes its his brothers shotgun and his G23*

hopefully this will lead to the rest of them now.

bastards.

cheers for the info steve, jason here by the way.

not really steve, i want blody revenge, and i will get it, one waty or another.....

still, can we not interrogate them? i want to know what they did with the rest of them, and im sure many many people want to know too.

also, do we know which guns they were yet?

dave

In light of what's going on with the Anti Aggression "tackle the symptom rather than cause" bill I can't and won't advocate violence. However it's a very good point that the court date will appear in the local Suffolk Newspaper and that the Court is open to every one so that they can see Justice done.

As for interrogate them - I don't think we're actually allowed to do that, I get very fuzzy with legal things but I'm fairly certain that would involve Kidnap and torture which is, the last time I looked, illegal. So no we can't interrogate them we have to rely on the Police for that although I do appreciate the sentiment behind your question - because, honestly, I would love some time with them.

Steve

We still don't know what the Guns were as we are waiting for the Police to identify them from a list that we have sent through - the list has pictures

im glad a couple of the culprits were found.

how ya doing steve?

dale here :)

lets hope the police manage to get them to spill where the rest of your gear is or what happened to it .

Hey Dale - I never new that was you

I'm doing Okay - Sunday was a right off as I spent it chasing reports of found wallets with Matty, Monday I spent in a ball of rage that these gangrenous rectal prolapses of people that spoilt the airsoft, Tuesday I was getting annoyed a the Police and Today everything just seems to be coming together.

Hopefully we'll see the end of this soon and we can get back to airsofting?

I really hope everyone gets their guns back in the condition they were nicked in but I think it's unlikely. I'm happy that two people are going to be seriously inconvenienced for messing us around really.

Steve

lol steve sound like a *beep* start to the week, at least this bit of progress does give us come confidence in the police.

im going home next week and i shall not be returning till september time, but i dont see why i wont be coming back to gunman in september if its still going which i hope it is... nice site.

mmmm i want VSR lol

agreeded. i'd given up all hope too, by the way.

steve, how can they not tell what it is, when you've given them pictures? do they not have eyes in teh police anymore?

i really wanna find out whos it is. hopefully, its gunmans.

thats not to say it would be bad if it was anybody elses, its just, it would be good if gunman managed to recover some of them, at least...

FOR GUNMAN!

well im just glad someone got caught for it, bastards spoiling our airsoft game.

dave i got my m9 yesterday i think i like it more than my m4 so im deff up for a pistols game next time i come, i got two mags for it but im going to buy a bling chrome one for it, not that it makes a difference...

how has josh taken this news btw?

Josh has taken it like a true star - true he hates the fact that the guns were taken - but you have to remember he was alerted by two welsh policemen saying "we've got bad news for you son" so he was just gratefull that nothing more serious had happend.

As for the length of time in identification- that's going to be down to the fact that they'll tell the people whos gun it is first and everyone else maybe never at all,

Steve

Yey for everyone who has devoted their time and effort sorting these scum out. I want ot say on behalf of the Black Widows team that takes part at gunman, we will try our best to bring a full team to the next game to show our support.

Good luck and thanks alot to Steve and Josh, and charlie team for all of their support. Oh by the way I hope you weren't too disheartened when me and 3 other guys for my team came and made a nuisanse of ourselves on the staff team at your training weekend! You really did do an awesome job.

thanks all

Matt

I know this is a horrible thing. However, to cheer u up think of this. The guys are steeling the stuff and thinks ppl will be out for at least a half hour. Say the game is a bout to start but is called off for 1 reason or another. Can u imagine about 20 airsofters, fully loaded, coming back to their stuff being jacked. Just think about the punishment the robbers would recieve.

Srry just had to say that :)

I am really srry for your guys loss.

Archived