Airsoft Site Safezone Robbed

FeeFyeFoeFum

We don't know which guns yet as the Policeman is waiting for Balistics to de-activate the guns (I Kid you not) I explained they were battery powered but I don't think he was up for a technical discussion.

Anyway thanks again and it's good to know I'm part of such a tight community.

All the best Steve

Don't worry about him deactivating them mate they won't break them :lol:

In light of what's going on with the Anti Aggression "tackle the symptom rather than cause" bill I can't and won't advocate violence. However it's a very good point that the court date will appear in the local Suffolk Newspaper and that the Court is open to every one so that they can see Justice done.

As for interrogate them - I don't think we're actually allowed to do that, I get very fuzzy with legal things but I'm fairly certain that would involve Kidnap and torture which is, the last time I looked, illegal. So no we can't interrogate them we have to rely on the Police for that although I do appreciate the sentiment behind your question - because, honestly, I would love some time with them.

Steve

We still don't know what the Guns were as we are waiting for the Police to identify them from a list that we have sent through - the list has pictures

Is it Suffolk Magistrates court that's dealing with this then? :D

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We don't know which guns yet as the Policeman is waiting for Balistics to de-activate the guns (I Kid you not)

It can be tricky getting a battery out of an MP5 at times. And God forbid if it's a V-shape in a handgrip with a sticky Delta ring. That could take minutes to deactivate.

Don't worry about him deactivating them mate they won't break them :lol:

Must admit, this disturbed me a bit when I first read it, although I didn't mention it...

Seriously, any idea how they would go about "deactivating" an AEG?

I do hope they'd have the brains to actually disconnect the battery and remove the mag.

They wouldn't do something like spike the barrel "just to be on the safe side" would they?

I don't mean to take the mickey out of the rozzers, honest. I mean, they get a gun which (especially if it's a CA or ICS one) might well be a real firearm. Now, ejecting the mag should tell them it's not real but is that procedure or would they attempt something else beforehand?

Is there a procedure for this or is it just at the discretion of the nearest "expert"?

Again, not having a go at all. I just have this vision of police procedure being to initially render the "weapon" unfireable by crushing the barrel with a hydraulic press or something. :)

Again, not having a go at all. I just have this vision of police procedure being to initially render the "weapon" unfireable by crushing the barrel with a hydraulic press or something.

Not so long as it is evidence in an ongoing investigation.

You might also want to start looking around local Pawn brokers to see if they have started to receive stuff. Possibly further a field too. Some times i really think they should re-introduce the Law of Moses again!

Also I too am abit worried as normallywhen the police say they are de-activating a gun it means totally de-activating so that it can't be reactivated this can involve weilding the barrel shut cuttingoff the trigger.....sorry to say this but they might have to buy new airsoft guns.

Archived