Damn dude go into the armalite picture thread, 75% of the guns there are classic army.

I think it was a good idea of Darklite to open a CA thread.

CA's portfolio comprises so much more then just Armalites.

Very soon, we'll even see a CA M249.

Okey, here's one of their latest:

gallery_133_71_142609.jpg

I think it was a good idea of Darklite to open a CA thread.

Having a TM G3 SAS he is somehow addicted for CAs :D

CA's portfolio comprises so much more then just Armalites.

That´s why there are so many picture threads ;)

Very soon, we'll even see a CA M249.

Guess this will be the day we will also get a "Show me your M249"-Picture Thread

:rofl:

Do you actually like how Eotechs look or are you just getting one because theyre expensive and you found a guy with some cheap ones?

Practical wise, I think theyre great.

Looks wise on the other hand... :P

Do you actually like how Eotechs look or are you just getting one because theyre expensive and you found a guy with some cheap ones?

Practical wise, I think theyre great.

Looks wise on the other hand... :P

I'm getting one because I want one, and...

...erm...

...well, I want one :P

Not sure why - they have a great reputation, and look awesome. And I've found a guy with some cheap ones ^_^

EoTechs are AWESOME - the view is so much nicer then through an Aimpoint. It's more wide open and the reticule can be changed if need be. I own the 552 model myself, except I don't use it in airsoft - I'm afraid it'll somehow be shot out.

I use it when I shoot with my real steel M4 though. It honestly makes hitting targets way too easy, even out to 75-100yds.

I'm actually shocked that no company has made an airsoft skirmishable version of this sight yet - it's so sexy mounted on just about any type gun.

-Slo

Edited by Slo

Eotechs have adjustable reticles? Do you mean adjustable for windage and elevation or adjustable as in you can pick your reticle design?

As far as i know depending on which eotech version you buy, there is only one reticle per model.

PS, the lens on the eotech is made out of ballistic glass. I know people that have had their eotechs take direct hits at 10 feet and the sights came away with not a scratch to be found. You could always rig up a small bb protector out of lexan plastic to protect your lens if you're really worried.

Edited by Magsz
Eotechs have adjustable reticles?  Do you mean adjustable for windage and elevation or adjustable as in you can pick your reticle design?

As far as i know depending on which eotech version you buy, there is only one reticle per model.

The first Generation of HDS had the possibility to exchange the retricles, but afaik it's not possible anymore with the current version.