AEG WA2000 for under £300

R.C.Airsoft

Well no one here has confidence if any of your builds thus far. I think before telling people you are going to market something before even developing a single one is jumping the gun.

Lets see a single project through before pricing and advertising eh?

Good luck.

Oh and by the way, I ditched my other projects because they where a bit to complicated. I have wanted a WA 2000 since I started airsofting but I have never found any. I wan't to make one because it will be fun and the final thing probably won't cost as much as an Ares or asahi WA2000.

I don't blame you for not having confidence.

Oh really? sounds interesting.

What gearbox shell will you be using? What brand and type of gears? Which motor? Long or short shaft? What piston will be installed? What hop up unit will you be using? What mags will it accept? What about inner barrel length? Where will the walnut be sourced from, and how will it be machined to the right shape? How will the walnut be finished? If you use CNC metal, what metal will you use? and why? and is it CNC from billet, or cast and then finished with CNC processes? What will the total weight be? What batteries will it accept? What about spare parts, where can i get those? What sort of warranty will be offered? Will you two-tone it? What rate of fire will it have? Will it have a MOSFET pre-installed or will you be using standard trigger components? What capacity will the mags be? will the be low, mid, or hicap? Have you got any photos of previous work? How will you ensure good quality internals and externals?

Theres a lot more to making a gun that just 'thinking it will be cool' and 'always wanting one'. Trust me. Let alone selling it as a business venture.

Oh and by the way, I ditched my other projects because they where a bit to complicated. I have wanted a WA 2000 since I started airsofting but I have never found any. I wan't to make one because it will be fun and the final thing probably won't cost as much as an Ares or asahi WA2000.

I don't blame you for not having confidence.

Oh don't get me wrong Im not trying to put you down Im excited to see it made. It was just the way you kept making very short non detailed topics about projects. I wish you the best of luck and Ill follow closely since Im making my own vision of a bolt action wa2000 a WA700 if you will lol.

Good luck :)

And R.C. ist just ridiculous...starting dozens of threads "I will do this" and skipping the project one day later...show me ONE ONLY pic of ANYTHING you made...

And regarding your comments you dont have enough knowledge and tools for any of these builds...stop spamming here. If I were a mod I would delete all these senseless threads...

Show me that I am wrong and I will excuse myself, but they way you behave here ist just ridiculous.

I'm kinda with Tink and SSG69Pro here. I feel you are just spamming/trolling the forum with random posts that are more suited to something like twitter. Your posts tend to corrode your credibility and our belief in your ability.

I just had a weird moment/thought: R.C.Airsoft. R.C. as in RenegadeCow? Is this some kind of Bizarro World moment with an opposite clone of renegadecow?? :o

Id suggest before making anymore threads make sure you have somthing concrete and solid to show. It sounds interesting though im not entirley certain you understand the epic task your taking on.

As many of you know I've attempted a fair few 'custom guns' in the past and 95% went to *suitcase* because I either didnt have the tools or the final know how. Personally internal stuff is much easier to get working, and get working well just when one gets to making it actually look good I suffered massivley!

None the less interested to see how it turns out and will try to render assistance when/if needed.

Good luck.

I just had a weird moment/thought: R.C.Airsoft. R.C. as in RenegadeCow? Is this some kind of Bizarro World moment with an opposite clone of renegadecow?? :o

No way, Renegadecow is all about PVC. XD

I'll make that one too from aluminium rods/plates... and with makkasar tropical wood parts.

At first thought I would go for AEG(using my V7 box, and my electric trigger/fire selector system), but now I want that "Hitman 2" custom sniper... so it will be a conversion kit for my VSR/Well hybrid L96... My teammate have an Ares WA2000, so I can easily measure that... naturally the barrel will be longer, and no silencer... and it won't be bullpup.

If you entitled it as spring WA2000; I could steal that topic for my project... :tongue2:

To tell the truth I started a 'dead' topic too about putting gearbox into spring SVD.... :shocked:but I'll take the responsibility for that.... :D

If you want to make stuff, and feel limited by your abilities, take classes in industrial design model making. You can get a 2 year degree in just model making or a 4 your degree in Industrial Design, ether way they teach you to draw it, diagram it, plan the build, mold parts for it with 1 and 2 part silicon molds, woodworking, machining, CAD, 3d modeling, rapid prototyping (3d printing, cnc, laser cut etc). The 4 year degree teaches actual design, ergonomics, some engineering, materials and process (methods of industrial manufacturing), lots of presentation and layout skills. basiclly everything a budding mad scientist would need to know. Check it out at your local college or university.

Archived