Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sa801000

Land Warrior Airsoft Review

I also recently had excellent customer service and communication from them, willing to solve the problem after offering a few suggestions how to go about it in whatever manner was best for me.

Last order I placed with Land Warrior for some upgrade parts went without a hitch. In fact when the parcel arrived the next day with two drumstick lollies I kinda ignored the parts and upgrading my AEG and pigged out.

Have used Land Warrior around 5 times, one time being a real sword type 56-1, didn't have any issue, quick delivery etc, but to be honest LWA doesn't need my defense to set this straight, everyone who's been around the sport for a short while knows they are reliable anyway.

It's like that G&P thread all over again;

G&P don't put serial numbers inside magwells; Conclusively proven.

LandWarrior rock the utter tits out of selling airsoft stuff; Conclusively proven.

I'm a bit annoyed with them over a recent order I made. Pistol turned up and didnt work correctly. Sent it back at my own personal cost and got it back saying it was fixed. However it's still doing exactly the same thing.

They haven't griefed me whatsoever in fact they were cool when I phoned them and have asked me to send it back again.the fact thats an extra 20 quid i will have to shell out on two lots of postage back to scotland without any attempt to reimburse my postage costs for goods not fit for purpose has me frothing.Hell if they'd chucked in some bbs or gas I would've been happy.

Hi Sickboy,

Our guys tested this pistol and couldn't replicate the problem you were having. We can have another look if you think it still isn't right. 

We open again on the 4th of January.

Regards

Scott

Just out of interest, what was the problem on what make and model? As a community someone might have experienced the problem and come up with a fix.

I believe it's a WE M&P. Some do full auto caused by a tiny bit of extra cast which is easily fixed by our technicians. Each is checked before it leaves and this was checked again when it came back but we could not replicate the stated problem. 

Land warrior are probably my favourite shop. i use fire support much more as they usually have what Im after but always happy to shop at lwa and have never had any problems. Hell, a few times they even sent me lollipops with my order. big plus.

We've made the call and have expanded our shipment. They will be available shortly.

Now that's great customer service right there. :)

Just watched parcelfarce driver stagger up my front path carrying 89,000 BBs , most amusing ! Thanks again for excellent fast turn around of my order !

And supplying a good laugh as well !

ive allways had amazing service from lwa even if its just to ask a tech qestion there allways happy to help , i think he might of rang justbbguns instead because we all know how amazing there products are @) and wheres my lolly eh? EHH ? EHHHHHHHHHHHHH ?

Met some of the LWA guys today at NSC Beamish. What a great group of guys. That 417 made me nearly splooge.

Also thanks for the free gucci patches. Everyone seemed chuffed with them.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the use of session cookies.