Your Warhorse

faramon

no one ever believes me but army armaments l85 :P i played with that thing for 7 years, never had to open it up - had good range, very good accuracy - rof wasnt great but what can you expect? only recently had i started getting issues with it and untill a few months ago it was my main weapon for every game.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I am very sad guys ... a moron of an idiot of a dicktard managed to break my ICS MP5 (right on the point that holds the outer barrel to the hop unit and onto the receiver) in a ridiculous manner by walking through a door way with it in my rifle bag side ways ....

I am most most most *fruitcage* displeased.

First proper airsoft gun almost 6 years old >__<

I'm adding my KWA LM4 to this thread; I've had it since Christmas and it just goes and goes and goes.

No hop issues, no feed issues, well over 15,000 rounds in. Kicks like a horse, shoots like a laser and is just *fruitcage* amazing. 

I am very sad guys ... a moron of an idiot of a dicktard managed to break my ICS MP5 (right on the point that holds the outer barrel to the hop unit and onto the receiver) in a ridiculous manner by walking through a door way with it in my rifle bag side ways ....

Darn man! :( That sucks!

Get onto fire-support - they should be able to sort you out

Aye, understand completely. And such a lame way for it to go aswell! At least if it went out in a blaze of glory you could be happy in its earned retirement...but in-transit just plain sucks!

Basically it was the dog that was lied to about going to the best "farm" in the world .... ;___; ....

Hmmm on topic ....

My G&P Zombie Killer has jsut reached 2 years old and gone form my hands to a friends and now back to mine and thus the cycle of becoming a true war horse is complete.

• 9 months later...

First AEG was a TM SIG 552 SEAL (when they first came out). Still have it and the original box. Still works and I've done nothing to it. Have to buy some more magazines though.

For pistols, it would be my KJW 1911A1. I got two of them with the full trades by Cybergun when they first came out. One I left totally stock. The other has been fooled around with and now sports a TM Detonics trigger and thumb safety, a TM Desert Warrior hammer (I dremeled the grip safety tang so it would work as I'm too cheap to get the NOVA part for $65.00)and slide release, a guarder stainless Colt 45 outer barrel chamber with a blued steel outer barrel. I use KJW and TM MEU magazines. Finished it off with some real steel walnut Colt grips. Thousands and thousands of shots and never stops shooting.

Last but not least is a Tri-Shot shotgun (not sure of the brand at the moment). Bought it for $75.00 5-6 years ago and still going strong.

Archived