Something for the Holster enthusiasts.

FireKnife

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you can find one the JIT don Hume leather holster is a nice holster fits snug against the waist. Another good one was the Don Hume first agent leather holster, had good passive retention and a good cant on it and my personal favourite. Seem hard to find now but eBay still has them, but might be out your price range?

The first agent was so nice to me that my 1911, glock 26 and glock 19 have all been holstered in there corresponding sized holster frequently. Hence my avatar in a glock 26 in first agent holster ;-)

Cheers

Rich

Ok, this is kinda expensive, but given that shipping is free (rather they've discounted the price of the holster itself enough to throw in free shipping) Ecop has all their Galco Fletch holsters on sale:

http://stores.ebay.com/Ecop-Police-Supply/_i.html?_nkw=galco+fletch&submit=Search&_sid=12024003

edit:

Screw it. Says free worldwide shipping, but also a disclaimer they won't ship it internationally.

Well they still said they would send to me, but only holsters, magazine carriers that were belt or paddle fixed and a few other pouches, things like rail kits and other items they said no to, but that may just be due to the UK ones and them not wanting to fall foul of anything they have read.

Still they do have a few that I would be considering, had I not bought that ex-police one which I am still waiting for them to post (not even sure where said police holster is from but it looks good and if it works as well as the other one then win).

Now I have the holster, the gun and the rest of the kit but no where to use them, time to set up my shooting comps and see if I can't get a close up site up here, failing that sod it and move.

'FireKnife'

http://www.shootercbgear.com/product_info.php?products_id=5555

If you've got a bit of budget, these are pretty operator.

Erm nope :P.

Still wish my one would be shipped out. Unless you are dead or on holiday is shipping something out within 72hrs really that hard to do?

'FireKnife'

Archived