Pictures of your VSR-10's

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Earlier I noticed I had a star M4 mag left over from another project, so out of sheer interest decided to see if I could mod it to fit a VSR. 5 Minutes later using mostly tools on my desk I had succeded (without touching the VSR, so it still can use normal mags). I don't think it looks very good though, nor is there much point as it holds the same as the standard VSR mags. Any way, a pic...

Img_1684.jpg

or 2

Img_1685.jpg

Guys its just an M4 mag rammed into the mag bay. I'm not going to use it, that really would be unforgivable. I was just having a laugh. :P (before I took apart the mag for another project).

Edit, suffice to say it has now been banished to the pits off hell (the garage floor)

Edited by Desolation mkII

Aloha everyone, this is the 'good lookin' one of a set of 'twins' that I made and introduced during the 2005 ASH BASH in Hawaii.

It started as a VSR-10 Gspec, all parts are from PDI, body work by me :)

The [R1] Gun(s)

DSCN0959.jpg

DSCN0954.jpg

Boss Gerirarira with [R1] at the 2005 ASH BASH (you can see it in ARMS MAGAZINE 11 <Nov. issue>)

BossVSRgSpec1.jpg

gunfighter, arent you from airsoftretreat too? and i know for sure you are from hawai'i too! =) Love the racing VSR....looks savage. may be it has a price!!! LOL jk!

EDIT: The whole gun itself is pretty nice. I wouldnt say it be good for full on sinping with a ghillie suit but something that you can wear all black to. Most impressive thing about the stock is that the cut outs ont he bottom butt of the stocj and the angled forend. the best thing i like about it is the front and how its cut out. the silver fulted bull barrel is nice too. any day id like a stock like that and repaint it. but really over all from a scale one to 10 its a 9.4 for its unique, style , color and thought into it. Only the .6 is the practicallity but im sure you have other rifles to cover that. :D

Edited by HawaiiIceMan

I'm liking the VSR Gunfighters808. Not exactly a skirmish ready peice (imagines seeing a flash of electric blue in the shrubbery) but for a target rifle or display peice it's awesome. Fantastic work. Oh and that stock would be very nice in OD... ;)

Cheers!

- CapaciousZepher

heh,, yeah, one in the same..

the bolt gun was set up from a target gun point of view.. think 'speed-comp bolt rifle' meant to be shot from off handed positions, or on a combat course. I know that goes against all sniping philosophy, but I was never one to stay 'in the box.'

it's a very functional display piece/ trailer queen..

the nitty gritty : all PDI parts, velocity at 545fps, and it has shot down 2liter Pepsi bottles at 100yards -and that stock took forever to build up! (extended the back, filled, re-weighted, and balanced)

my play rifle is the exact opposite.. a bone stock looking, beat the hell up Gspec.

(PDI parts, 450fps) :)

thanks everyone, and Happy Holidays!

-Gunfighters808

• 3 months later...
Aloha everyone, this is the 'good lookin' one of a set of 'twins' that I made and introduced during the 2005 ASH BASH in Hawaii.

It started as a VSR-10 Gspec,  all parts are from PDI, body work by me :)

The [R1] Gun(s)

DSCN0959.jpg

DSCN0954.jpg

Boss Gerirarira with [R1] at the 2005 ASH BASH (you can see it in ARMS MAGAZINE 11 <Nov. issue>)

BossVSRgSpec1.jpg

lol, reminds me of a jet ski or something. lol the outer barrel is pretty nice how much did it cost and where did you get it from. ??

The [R1] Gun(s)

DSCN0959.jpg

DSCN0954.jpg

BossVSRgSpec1.jpg

lol, reminds me of a jet ski or something. lol the outer barrel is pretty nice how much did it cost and where did you get it from. ??

The [R1] Gun(s)

DSCN0959.jpg

DSCN0954.jpg

BossVSRgSpec1.jpg

The [R1] Gun(s)

DSCN0959.jpg

DSCN0954.jpg

BossVSRgSpec1.jpg