http://www.riograndecustomgrips.com/fullsize1911grips.html

Not terribly cheap for plastic but they're a good, dense plastic at least.  Snug fit and a nice, matte finish that's just slightly textured.

There used to be *suitcase* loads on ebay with lots of snakes/skulls/flaming dice/tatoo'd women etc that looked cool but were shiny smooth plastic, i.e. great for airsoft.  There's still a fair few grip sets up there, but not nearly as many as before and certainly far less variety.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

SOCOM Gear Lancer mag with supplied fake rounds - SOCOM Gear mag with rounds removed for TMAG style visibility - Actual Lancer L5 translucent magazine

18501180534_29ec152a4b_b.jpg

No idea how any of these will/would hold up to any usage and I've not even tried the fit or feeding of the airsoft ones yet.  Overall I find the level of grip and ergonomics of these mags to the be the best of any out there I've tried.  The RS fits and feeds in the L85A2 as well, which is nice.

• 4 weeks later...