Which one of you did this?

gunnermaniac

Wait do they mean big as in tall or wide? :P.

But that is just stupid, but I bet given that this is the Mail there is another side which we are just not being told (too bad idiots read this while voting UKIP and wanting all foriegners moved out).

As for the BB gun incident again are we talking airsoft or just a typical projectile firing gun shaped thing? Again Mail giving us little but propaganda <_<.

'FireKnife'

Wait do they mean big as in tall or wide? :P.

But that is just stupid, but I bet given that this is the Mail there is another side which we are just not being told (too bad idiots read this while voting UKIP and wanting all foriegners moved out).

As for the BB gun incident again are we talking airsoft or just a typical projectile firing gun shaped thing? Again Mail giving us little but propaganda <_<.

'FireKnife'

I think "the other side" was the bit where the article talked about Klinefelter syndrome including a quote from from the association and a box explaining what it is... 

as for propaganda I'm not sure what you mean? Airsoft is a very niche activity - when I talk about my rifs with mates that don't airsoft I refer to them as a bb gun. not a big deal imo

Plus, if I recall correctly, he looks like, in his own words, "the offspring of an angry Serbian mobster and a drunken, slutty polar bear."

Also, is that a TV or a coffee maker in that cell?  Is it sad that said cell looks livelier than my own room?

That was my thought. They have a kettle and a TV in their individual (en-suite) room.

I feel so bad for the poor criminal that he had a "tough time" because the bed was too small... maybe he should have thought about that before robbing someone.

When I got mumps and developed complications from it many years ago, I was still technically a "child" (16 and in the middle of my GCSE's), so I was in the "child" ward. But the beds were a good meter (no exaggeration) too short for 6ft me, leaving me very ill scrunched up in a small bed.

So what we're seeing here is better treatment of a criminal compared to an average law-abiding citizen...

I joked about the fact the bed was too small and got on with it... I didn't go an shoot someones window and rob their Christmas presents...

Archived