Just to let the concerned know, the antartica flag doesn't show up for the profile country selection thing... It looks like there's sposed to be one, just doesn't load.#

Sorry if this is already on Arn's very long list of unimportant and irrelevent site errors :P Just thought I'd let ya know. Not sure if it's only a recently developed problem or otherwise...

And the odd shape-changing Alien.  ;)  Hmm, maybe the Antarctica flag could just be a straightforward white? That way it's easily associated with snow  ;)

Yeah, and then they'd be invincible in war time - people would just see their white flag banners and think that they were surrendering before being slaughtered ;)

To accomodate the massive Antartican airsofting community? Sven and Jurgen, I think they're called. Well, actually, only Sven has a gun (TM spring 92F) but Jurgen has been thinking about a TM shottie, 'cos Sven keeps shooting Jurgen every time he goes to the toilet. BB hit on the privates in sub-zero temperature. Nasty.

:zorro:

To accomodate the massive Antartican airsofting community? Sven and Jurgen, I think they're called. Well, actually, only Sven has a gun (TM spring 92F) but Jurgen has been thinking about a TM shottie, 'cos Sven keeps shooting Jurgen every time he goes to the toilet. BB hit on the privates in sub-zero temperature. Nasty.

:zorro:

its now called icesoft not airsoft

make(freeze) your own ammo :) and crack up the insides, buy new gun, repeat

I did say before, that a declaration of sovereignty on the continent of Antarctica would be in breach of the Antarctic Treaty. As such, Shao14 would be on the wrong end of a few moderately armed countries, such as the US, China, Russia and the UK.

So you go ahead Shao, but I won't be at the inaugaration ;)

:geek:

Edited by doc_newstead

Doc, you are certainly invited to my inaugaration. :D

Hmm... didn't know there's an Antarctic Treaty. Well, nobody said anything about declaring soverengty anyways. I don't really mind if I don't get a seat in the UN as along as all the penguins are belong to me. :lol: