What Have You Shot?

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uh oh. Prepare to get reprimanded dude......

It's all true though, what people are about to say: that's not a reassurance that the public wont see you, with a gun, in a wood, acting suspiciously (besides having a gun??!! ;) )

Don't go anywhere you don't have sole access to and complete permission of the owner to be there. You might get killed otherwise...

Video dosnt work. Its a two second sequence.

I know thats what your trying to do. But i doubt jellow would be strong enough to show real effects of guns on human flesh (I dunno if its just me, but i wanna see what fps do what to the human. Like i heard point blanks shots go under the skin. But i've been shot really close before and it didnt penetrade my skin.).

hmm, wtf happened to my video :/ That was only a cheap springer, Sig 552 will be next, just have to wait for the jello to, um, jelloize... Another 2-3 hours or so.

Edit, got the video working now! Also its not supposed to mimic human skin/flesh, I just wanna shoot up some jello!

Edited by crandall13

Looks like the same problem as before :/

Ok, do this, open it, play it, close it, click link again, play it, (if problem persests) close it, click link again, etc. I got it te third time.

Edited by crandall13
My younger brother shooting himself with the TM SIG 226 when it just came out...

Very funny funny video........got to love his face!

Click here to watch HPIM0177

Jello being shot by springer, currently making more, Sig 552 battery is charging, and hi cap being loaded! :D

OMG NOW THTS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT UBAH JELLY OWNAGE, (could you send the jelly leftovers in the post im rele hungry!!!)