GTMO Hacked

Major_Payne

Considering the fact that ironically the majority of what the hacker claims is true (ignoring the obvious ignorant comments such as all Americans hating Muslims, which is sheer nonsense), and that they chose a US Military facility which has earnt international criticism for its repeated infringement of human rights (cue the usual defensive idiots saying the usual nonsense about the suspects having deserved such treatment), I find this quite amusing.

My point was that when being taught a secondary language you might not know that "U" will be read as "You".

They also spelt "Condemned" correctly and "Casualties".

Called us "Guys".

If you're going to go to all the trouble of hacking awebsite to make a political statement why scrimp on the lesser words that give credence to your text?

I'm just skeptical by nature.

Edit: Spacebar am good!

that gerbil's clearly from Iranistan, Quick, initiate Operation: We Come In Peace, Shoot To Kill!

We'll liberate those innocent peaceloving Iranikstananians from there evil, opressive gerbil tyrants if its the last thing they do!!!

*salutes flag to symbolise love of the ability to vote between two rich white men every four years, though if my choice doesn't win, my vote will be rendered meaningless...I mean freedom*

This thread is great :)

(Ubar: are you talking to me? Because I'm pretty sure that my sig is no greater in height than yours with the "###### lights" banner a while back, and about the same height as Kosac's, just to pick a comparable one from this page)

We'll liberate those innocent peaceloving Iranikstananians from there evil, opressive gerbil tyrants if its the last thing they do!!!

You forgot to mention bringing them our superior products(like fake dog ###### and flavored condoms), fast food joints, capitalism, crappy music, mini-mini-skirts, peace, freedom, and the American way. That started out as a joke but now that I think about it... that would be pretty awesome. Hegemony here we come! :P

I wonder if I have any Roman blood floating around with the Irish, English, German, and Indian blood?

Archived