A very hard science question

Meathead316

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
...words...

atom meat mincer or whatever it is that pushes stuff through little holes and chops it up.

and so we are left with indescribable pieces of matter and a solid object, unharmed and unmoved.

theory3xv.jpg

:D

When an object of infinite size implodes, it must encompass the universe, no? So assuming it gives us all a friendly ride, it's the reverse big bang. The big crush. After that, there's nothing. Not even TIME. TIME.

A fair bit of clucking was heard but now it's just down to gibbering!

Please, this thread must die. I want to kill it - I NEED to kill it. For the sanity of man-kind, it MUST DIE!

This thread represents everything wrong with the world today...

It starts out good. Then it gets screwed up by people who act without engaging their brain. Then it degenerates below what normal people would consider worthwhile. Then the authorities show up. Then a faint attempt at normality is attempted. Then the authorities go away. Then things teeter on the brink of acceptability for just long enough to remain alive.

So what's next?

Additional: Just to remain on topic, an unstoppable force CANNOT meet an immovable object. The two are mutually exclusive.

It's like saying "What happens when White is Black?"

Think about it ;)

Rofl so err what you trying to say is R22 when white pigments meet black pigments and are mixed our eye percieves at grey?? But what the hell has grey got to do with an unstobbale force meeting an unmovable object. The true anwser lies withen the banana hammoc and i have seen it with my own eyes.

Rofl so err what you trying to say is R22 when white pigments meet black pigments and are mixed our eye percieves at grey??

No.

When White IS Black - NOT When White MEETS Black!

Now sit in the corner and think about what you've done ;)

So this thread is to die then yes? :)

Archived