XM995 Rocket Grenade Launched!

madbull

It only fire the rocket....

and sorry for charge you high price on the rockets....

This time, the sponge rocket did cost us a lot of money for molding and testing.

In order to push this sponge rocket to the market, Mad Bull only earn $1 for "4pcs" of sponge rockets. (No kidding...)

it doesn't fire with the grenade still attatched to the rocket does it ?

How many shots do you think the foam rocket will last? Will you sell replacement foam rockets?

According to the review, you can shoot more than 10 times to the "hard surface."

Depending on the condition you use.

The sponge is very solid....so...

Rocket is sold saperately. you can always purchase it saperately.

I will highly recommand you to modify the rocket by yourself to enhance the performance.

See photos here:

http://www.madbullairsoft.com/images/Produ...pages/step1.htm

Why would a pyro launcher be illegal, im sure theres a launcher on Z1 that cna fire smoke grenades... i would attempt to link you but they have a goddamn flash site dont they

However, it is very illegal. Don't do it.

:P what did i say :waggle:

Madbul,

this modification to the wings on this grenade, does it still maintain accuracy at 150 feet like the blurb is saying? Or does it fly erratically?

its accurate, to a point

the problem is it doesnt want to fly "straight" it wants to go end over end since its so light. you can fix that by adding weight to the back and/or "streamers" to the rocket, once you get it "just right" its reasonably accurate.

anti tank, yes, anti person, I dont think so, they will see it coming (its really, really loud) and move.

Its also much better at launching those nerf footballs than a normal moscart, if you have a long enough barrel.

Archived