How could i make this?

shadow

Dunno, maybe part of the stock of a p90 and a pdw and change the fore grip to something else, i guess you'd have to replace the front sight with another back sight ((weird...)).

Other than that I have no clue.

That would have to be made from a P-90. It is already very similar in design.

It does say 'caseless' on the side and I am pretty sure that is why the rounds are square (no pun intended).

It wouldn't be too hard to add some external furniture to a P90 and get it to look a lot like that, but it wouldn't operate the same (changing mags and such).

If you wanted to be a purist and have it operate exactly as the Halo model, it would take some creative engineering to get the bbs to feed right on a side mag like that. I don't think it would be too hard, but it wouldn't be the easiest conversion.

As far as high caps go, you could use P90 hicaps in that design because they do not rely on gravity to work.

I was looking at the pictures some more and realized that you might be able to use an MP5k electric (or just about any gbb pistol). But if you did you would have real problems figuring out the bb feed mechanism (since those all feed from the bottom).

The gun actually reminds me a lot of the MP7, with the folding front handle, and it looks like it has some kind of extendable stock. I am not sure how well a P90 would work with an extendable stock (there might not be enough room). I would have to see it with the stock extended.

Otherwise that looks like a b!tch'n gun. I wouldn' t mind firing an airsoft or R.S. version of it.

i think that you may be able to mod a SSP to make this,you could eather

a)build around the current gun or

b)strip it, take the internals and fix them in ur casting,but you would have to use teh littel small mags for it to look like that and they empty in about 2 secs and under

i think that you may be able to mod a SSP to make this,you could eather

a)build around the current gun or

b)strip it, take the internals and fix them in ur casting,but you would have to use teh littel small mags for it to look like that and they empty in about 2 secs and under

Hell, an M5AB or the the battle rifle would be easier, the first being based on a FAMAS and the second on possibly an Aug. You'd probably have to make an entirely new shell, as you would with this thing but at least the gun would be set up on it. And you could try and find out about that Aliens pulse rifle kit to get a counter but your screwed as for an electronic compass :)

Your best bet is with the Uzi gearbox. Note, it's going to be larger than you expect it to be.

The MA5B also seems deceptively small, but when my friend proposed the idea of possibly making one, we took measurements, and it turned out to be very large and bulky. My guess is about the length of an AK but much taller. It's about the size of a Marine's thigh, and these are some pretty big space Marines. There's not much space behind the magazine for a gearbox on the MA5B either.

Now the Killzone Helghast rifle... that thing looks nice.

Do you want it to be a true bullpup design?

i´d go for a thompson mechbox i think(not making it bullpup)... and store the battery behind the mechbox...

if you want to make it bullpup then id go for a v3 box ... and store a small battery in the pistol grip for easy access ..... or maybe do it AUG style ...

How much does the mag go "inside" the gun ?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Right i have a problem, i want to use a complete gearbox and part of the guns outer shell (i.e the part that holds the mag in the corect position and also holds the gearbox) to go into a cast shell that im in the middle of making. What gearbox / mag set up do you think would be the best option to use, im tempted to use an uzi gearbox and keep part of the handle so the mag is in the right possition, but then the handle on the smg will have to be straight instead of slanted. Any other suggestions?

I just knockd up a quick diagram in paint so you can see the diagram side on and might help.

post-1262-1109455845_thumb.jpg

Archived