Pictures of your Weapon

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i think you may have just missed my point - first of all i COMPLIMENTED your gun and second the previous comment is about weight not cost as i think is fairly obvious - after all why would i want some thing as common as an M4 :P

messing with you - as i said i complimented it!

only as long as you take my two - twins mind! - comes with 100 marui .25 bbs lol

^^ Yeah, that orange is pretty bad. Nice guns though.

WhieFeather - Beautiful pics and guns. Your paintjobs are simply amazing. You use Krylon paints correct? I'd love some tips on painting my gun.

RedDragon

I typed up a small article for Arnie to put up, but hes been so busy with work and these forums that he hasnt had a chance to get it all put together. Hopefuly he will put something up on the front page to let everyone know when its available. Unfortunately i reformated my computer so i dont have it on the computer anymore, if i did id email you a copy of it. From my point of view its a descent article, short and sweet, although its not really rocket science on how i paint my guns. If i could id do a Instructional Video like Scaar at AATV does for his reviews, but i dont exaclty know how to go about all that stuff.

Oh and yeah i use Krylon Ultra Flat Cammouflage base paints. They work really well, drys in about 45 minutes compaired to the 2 hour wait you get with other types of spray paints. It last a good amount of time and when it does start to wear off it gives it that awsome worn and torn look you see on Real Operators guns.

Edited by WhiteFeather

Yes, painting guns is not hard just was curious if you had any "special" tips or tricks.

What base color do you use for a woodland camo job? I have all the paints already because I sanded off the paint from my previous job and primed the gun.

I've decided I want something that goes better with my environment, although my paintjob looked pretty good as far as quality went, but didn't really go with any environment but was not meant to.

RedDragon

Don't have a digi soo..

Tanaka Kar98k G-Ver : http://www.interq.or.jp/ox/frontier/home/n...98k%20G-ver.jpg (Internet Picture)

Mauri M1A1 Thompson with the works : http://www.machinegun.pl/sklep/images/tm_thompson.jpg (Internet Picture)

hmm...wht's the point posting in the picture thread when you don't have a camera?? :waggle:

I loooove that M24SWS WhiteFeather, very pro paintjob, looks sweet.

I hope to get a Tanaka M24SWS in the near future.

Cheers,

Mike

Thanks, im thinking of repainting it though. Im still trying to figure out how im gonna do it though. All this time on the couch and in the chair being sick gives me alot of time to think about it.

Is it worth painting a weapon in camoflauge, will it really make a difference

during a skirmish?

Say if your fighting in a woddland enviroment, you want to paint your gun olive-drab or woodland camo because it will make you less visable. If you are fightingin a desert enviroment paint it tan or desert camo. Urban paint it gey,white or a light black