Pictures of your Weapon

Gotta keep this thread alive.  Ill have my new RIS unit next week along with the GP An/Peq with 3300mah battery for it.  But for now here just another fun pic.

Wall.jpg

For some reason when i take pictures with my sisters camera wit my USMC flag they come out all blury unless i use my friends.  The older pics with the flag were taken with my friend better camera. Im home sick today so im taking advantage of my sisters camera and taking as many pics as i can.  here are 2 more that i just took a minute ago.

Scope.jpg

bed.jpg

That trash can u see on the left, well i broke the bottom of it testing my m24 when i got the new spring, the bottom is almost shattered now.  :o

Now this is by far one of my favorite pics ive taken today.  Just wish it was a little bit of a cleaner background.

banzai.jpg

Well Whitefeather, that is one AWESOME duo :D:D:D:D

Wish I was allowed another gun (a sniper rifle) the parents won't let :bam:

Btw, Isuppose that is the CA M24?

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

w00t!

kinda coming up to the finnishing stages of my M4 CQBR project...

So far it includes an M15A4 carbine, GB-Tech RAS and 10.5 inch outer barrel, laylax PEQ-2, Eotech 511, M84 big latch (the standard one broke), Prometheus internal upgrades and a TT 3-point detachable sling.

Hope to finnish it off with a crane stock, a QD silencer and a surefire 

post-368-1110225046_thumb.jpg

Just hold still while I steal your EOTech...

Thanks for the kind words about the Cz75 everyone. If anyone here has expert knowledge on the inner workings of the GBB model pictured earlier I'd love to hear it as the gun is somewhat non-functional at the moment.

And if people could refrain from quoting posts including pictures that would be awesome. Don't need to see the same pictures over and over.

Why not get a shorter inner barrel, as it looks...well, stupid sticking out the end.

With a shorter inner barrel it'd look...well, slightly less stupid ^_^

To each his own, though, and at least it's a little different to most Armalites ;)

continued...

My little springer workshop below...theres an old TM P7M13 abused by little siblings, that I plan to fix sometime soon. The mp5 mini was from HK, first Electric Gun i ever fired. Automatic was a huge upgrade from cock-single shot pistols :P The gun on the top is a UHC Two-Tone USP springer (originally Tomb Raider Version) that I cut the "inner plastic" barrel to create a short threaded outer barrel using pipe threads. The silencer was made from actual water Pipe (like the one found in my basement, but I assure you I bought anew at Ace Hardware), painted, and insert a thread into it. For $10 and a 2-3 hours, I'd say it was well worth it.

DSC02319.jpg

And some of my old springers, been close to 7 years and still running like charms. These things are ancient, and straight from HK. Colt Double Eagle and the SIG P228 by TM.

DSC02321.jpg

DSC02322.jpg

DSC02323.jpg

DSC02324.jpg

Long live thy thread!

well i dont know how to quote so for whoever said this:

"Why not get a shorter inner barrel, as it looks...well, stupid sticking out the end.

With a shorter inner barrel it'd look...well, slightly less stupid

To each his own, though, and at least it's a little different to most Armalites "

I said when i posted the picture, that i needed to cut the inner barrel

w00t!

kinda coming up to the finnishing stages of my M4 CQBR project...

So far it includes an M15A4 carbine, GB-Tech RAS and 10.5 inch outer barrel, laylax PEQ-2, Eotech 511, M84 big latch (the standard one broke), Prometheus internal upgrades and a TT 3-point detachable sling.

Hope to finnish it off with a crane stock, a QD silencer and a surefire 

post-368-1110225046_thumb.jpg

Whynot get that like falcon vertical grip instead? Im sure it will be much more comfortable and look better too. But idk if your trying to have it look a certain way, but w/e just my opinion. Looks good though :D

I said when i posted the picture, that i needed to cut the inner barrel

My bad, mate, I didn't notice. Sorry 'bout that.

systema's gun looks to me like a Marui M4A1 with a full stock, 190rd VN-style magazine, and custom-made silencer of some sort. Then he's added a bipod through the handguard holes, and also added a big-*albatross* scope.

Edited by HaVoC_MaN

I would substitue the M16 with a M15 for me, and I need someone to make me a custom silencer, and bipod! :P Since there doesn't seem to be any big frills on that gun, it should most likely be in my M16/15 sniper project's $550 budget. Cna't wait until christmas!

Edited by crandall13

Enzo its a Tasco 3-9x40 with guarder 80mm sunshade.

Im at my dads house this week so i dont have access to a digital camera, but i did get my package from HK today. Inside was a nice CA RIS unit and a GP An/Peq with 9.6v 3300mah battery. Its all installed and painted to match, ill have pictures up friday or saturday. Also if anyone does get a GP an/peq dont pull on or twist the little caps, i broke one off and then i broke two other parts so super glue saved me on that oops. Love super glue now, saves all those cheaply made Japanese parts that break so easily.

My bad, mate, I didn't notice. Sorry 'bout that.

systema's gun looks to me like a Marui M4A1 with a full stock, 190rd VN-style magazine, and custom-made silencer of some sort. Then he's added a bipod through the handguard holes, and also added a big-*albatross* scope.

Pretty close. It was a simply a prettied up M4A1, though the base gun was a Redwolf Custom Gun, under the name of "Taz Commander" that was such ripoff; I bought it unknowingly as I was anxious at the time. Basically, it had a metal folding stock and the barrel is cut down and threaded right after the front site, allowing me to place a KM light weight silencer (490?MM ~11.4 inches / 40mm diameter I believe[also selling this currently for 40+shipping]). Harris bipod with some drilling and a nut&bolt. Full stock, rewired to the back to house a 8.4v 3000mah. Magazine in the picture is a Vietnam style G&P 110rd midcap. Optronics 3-9x50mm scope. Basically, a "more-affordable" (not quite really, as it can be done cheaper) "Stoner Assassin."

Again, its quite easily to tweak/cut the barrel of an original TM M4 to have threads right after the front site to allow for the longer silencer tactical look (War4Airsoft have some somewhat cheap kits that allow a silencer right after the handgaurd, but heard they were utter ######); and seeing how TM Marui have gone nothing but down in value since, it should be most affordable at a time like this. Then again, CA and ICS already have full metal options like you said, so you get the quality in there too.

Luckily for me, I rid of it before it dropped too low in value and fame; and currently selling the gun I obtained in the trade for upwards of $500. Hopefully I will break even and spend the money wisely on my new computer parts!

Enzo its a Tasco 3-9x40 with guarder 80mm sunshade.

Im at my dads house this week so i dont have access to a digital camera, but i did get my package from HK today.  Inside was a nice CA RIS unit and a GP An/Peq with 9.6v 3300mah battery.  Its all installed and painted to match, ill have pictures up friday or saturday.  Also if anyone does get a GP an/peq dont pull on or twist the little caps, i broke one off and then i broke two other parts so super glue saved me on that oops. Love super glue now, saves all those cheaply made Japanese parts that break so easily.

lol, those G&P AN/PEQS are great. You just have to make sure you superglue/model glue the ###### out of almost every part before you take the unit outside. :D

I honestly dont know.

The unit that my buddy had was perma superglued shut to ensure that nothing fell off of it.

:rofl::headbutt::rofl: great guess ill just have to take really good care of the 9.6v 3300mah Nimh battery it forever encases. I think im gonna go fondal my gun some more, but keep my hands off the an/peq it might break :rolleyes:

Rofl, be gentle with it!!!

If you've glued everything on really well you shouldnt have anything to worry about. Just a word of advice. If something should happen to fall off DONT reglue it with superglue. Use model glue. Superglue, while extremely tough can become brittle on certain plastics. Model glue on the other hand will hold tight but still flex a bit.

:blink::huh: ######, ill keep that in mind next time something happens to it. AT first i was going to use my model glue since it bonds plastic together really well but i didnt have any here so superglue was the next best. It would be nice if they could actualy make a good an/peq out of a light weight metal. My gun weights atleast 15 lbs now with the an/peq and M203 :unsure: