Pictures of your Weapon

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nextmayor, how's the King Arms VLI? I've been thinking about getting one to give my m4a1 the late 1990s/MEU look...

I got the KA VLI for Xmas and have really only used it once at a large CQB game in Michigan, USA.

Out of the box I was really really impressed with it. It's got fairly realistic trades (some of the details like the address are not correct). It seems to be really solid. They whole thing is molded out of some really strong type of plastic. It's bright as all get out, actually it seems brighter than my real Streamlight M3 weapons light. It's also easy to use. It comes with a remote pressure switch, but I don't even use it. I use the toggle switch on the back, which is just like the switch on my M3. Flip it one way for momentary on and the other way for constant on.

I was cussing the darn light out though. About 1/2 way thru the CQB game I was talking about it died. It really ###### me off and I couldn't figure it out. Well stupid me never realized that one of the CR123 batteries was dead. I switched out the batteries for new ones (after the game) and the light worked just fine.

Before buying the KA VLI, I checked with WGC about replacement bulbs fit this light. WGC told me it was the SureFire P60. So I picked one up. Unfortunately, this bulb did not work. In another post I started, some stated (very logically) that the KA VLI is a 9 volt light so it would take the P90 bulb and not the P60. I have yet to try this, but WGC giving me inaccurate info about the replacement bulb really irritated me. I would never have had bought this light without knowing for sure if I could get a replacement bulb.

So, if you want a cool look and a fairly solid light, pick up the VLI. It you want a light that you can count on 100% get a Streamlight M3 or a Surefire.

wow, to me, that l96 looks pretty bad. It is sooo blocky, and the thumbhole looks so small that im not sure i'd be able to get my finger through there. I guess its cool though if you dont have enough money for an l96

You must have the largest thumbs on the planet. To me that thumbhole looks large enough to fit any hand.

great except i can't be doing with that green tape arghhhhhhhh!!!!!

i expect it's to identify which are yours right? but it just looks wierd - do you think we cud have a pic. without the tape on one mag? just the one mag in the gun?

i think it looks great otherwise.... :P

great except i can't be doing with that green tape arghhhhhhhh!!!!!

i expect it's to identify which are yours right? but it just looks wierd - do you think we cud have a pic. without the tape on one mag? just the one mag in the gun?

i think it looks great otherwise.... :P

Green tape is indeed to figure out which magazines are mine. Its green because I dont have any blue or red tape, and someone has already used black tape on their magazines.

You could always just open it in photoshop and color it black ;)

http://www.tacticalgearusa.com/

That is his website, his name is Matt Brown (aka Downtown), I know him from the MAA but if you want something E-mail him for details. The site isnt complete yet but he carries tons of products so your goin to have to go on like lightfighter, find the product, and then ask him if he can supply you. If you live in the UK you'll have to consult with him on the details of his shipping and service with over seas costumers. His e-mail is on the bottom of the website, hes a great guy and get get alot of good products for good prices. If your lookin for molle pouches I advise you to ask him about the Patriot Materials, they are serioulsy amazing but its a low profile company because they are just now getting public showing since they usually supply to our soldiers mainly.

PEACE

Edited by TYRO
I tried ordering from Lightfighter, but they seem to be perpetually out of stock, which irks me, to the least.

Ordering from LightFighter right now isnt going to be easy for anyone. Since there is a War going on right now majority of there gear is shipped and bought for US Soldiers Working in Foreign countries, mainly Iraq. If your going to be ordering anything from them expect a long delay for your shipment. I know a guy that waited something like 7 months for a dump pouch. After one of his emails when they had them in stock they sent him one and about a week after he got another package with the same dump pouch because they didnt make note that they had already sent him one. Lucky dog he was.