Pictures of your Weapon

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lol i havent got the gas yet. A mate is sending me some so I will tell you on monday or so. Build quality though is amazing, so solid and fits in the hand brilliantly. thinking of doing a big review on it as this is a second generation japanese one and the reviews on site are only the first generation ones.

Edited by nuclear_darkness
*ahem* L96 is the best EVER, especially that i have one :P ,  this is a small picture but effective. <_<

Pfft, just another L96. :P Get a bigger picture it doesnt do its justice. Personaly i think the l96 needs work after it comes out of the box.

Lovely Dragunov, Paco posted pics of his Romanian version that was turned into a external gas sniper rifle on airsoftplayers.com awhile back.

;)

Pfft, just another L96.  :P  Get a bigger picture it doesnt do its justice.  Personaly i think the l96 needs work after it comes out of the box. 

Lovely Dragunov, Paco posted pics of his Romanian version that was turned into a external gas sniper rifle on airsoftplayers.com awhile back.

out of the box yeah, but im talking about looks dude, doesnt it just look beautiful, retorical question. :P i admit a barret and dragunov are rare which make them more desirable but c'mon, L96 is still a beauty. ;)B)

;)

out of the box yeah, but im talking about looks dude, doesnt it just look beautiful, retorical question. :P  i admit a barret and dragunov are rare which make them more desirable but c'mon, L96 is still a beauty.  ;)  B)

I like the design of it and everything but there are better looking rifles in my opinion. I LOVE my CA m24 that i posted awhile back. Other then that there just needs to be a really good M14 DMR kit or gun out. Ive seen all the front page topics about the M14's coming out but none of them seem like tehre gonna be that good from the companys past work.

WTF!! is that real? lol *cowers in corner, closes curtain* so no 50. cals can do the same to me :( , yeah i remeber your M24, thats was soooo nice, nice job dude  :)

Thanks, im gonna try and get some new pics of it this weekend if i can. Im going to a game next weekend so i migh thave some good shots by then.