Pictures of your Weapon

heh, it kept up pretty well for a couple of years, all the while i said 'haha' nelson muntz-stylee.. to all those with tales of woe abou their hudson pieces.

and yey, about a year or so ago i did join that cornucopia of miserable hudson-ites.. :P

the only hudson i'll consider in future is a hudson m21 gbb....

Edited by oikoik
  • Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

this is what is in my house at the time of writing this post, some are my dads and my mates,but everyone tends to leave their kit round mine so i can look after it all

from the top starting at the left :

ICS MP5 SD5 ( with enlarged forgrip )

TM H&K G3 SG1 ( big *albatross* scope )

TM H&K MP5 SD6 ( with a custom foregrip )

TM H&K MP5K ( it has a silencer made by me but not pictured )

TM CAR 15 ( customised front end done by me, it started out as a VN M16 )

TM tactical launcher plus shells

my beastly m4 with custom 2000 round hicap

UHC SPAS 12

And then the pistols:

The top one on the left is a TM springer glock 17L, underneath it is a KSC Glock 34, next to that pair is a KSC glock 18c and a KSC glock 19

the silver pistol with a silencer is a WA para ord HRT special, underneath that is two springers, a p99 and a p22 ( this one is my fiances ) the black 45 with the wood grips is again my finaces and is NBB, then the remaining 3 are all springers one a 45 got from ibiza, one a P* and the last one a TM Ruger KP85

all guns that have spare mags are pictured next to the corresponding items, there is more of an arsenal here at the moment but i can be botherd to take a second photograph

Faltion: I'm on my way to your house to steal that right now, don't wait up for me.

As to FTK: I was going to send you some special pictures that I haven't already plastered all over the net, but go ahead and put those up now.

The T2 Shotgun is very ridiculous, almost as ridiculous as I hoped it would be.

Edited by ZenMastaT

far too much, i ahve had a p90, socom, a g36, a dozen different gas guns, most are mine but some are my dads and mates, i cant recall how much ive spent

but here is a picture of my m4 or it was an m4, i have spent over £800 on this alone

heres my baby

it started out as a Standard M4A1

upgrades consist of a 1j mainspring, and a tightbore barrel which puts her up to 328 + or - 5fps. Cosmetic upgrades include: mosquito moulds ris forgrip modified to take 9.6v saddle pack, hawke 4 x 32 scope, sebine rail connecting the ris forgrip and the receiver togeather ( adds to the strength, plus no barrel wobble, also raises up the light of sight on the scope ),magnesium g&g metal body,custom silencer ( made by me ) which goes right up to the foregrip giving it a SD feel and thats about it

to come : wiring to the rear of the gearbox so it can take a big *albatross* battery, hurricane torque up gears will be replaceing the standard to increase the ROF and a newgrip will be replacing the standard