Pictures of your Weapon

The G&P is usually considered as good as the Guarder... :huh:

The Samurai is supposed to be decent too, as is the King Arms, but the old TGS ones (and maybe the newer v3) aren't very good.

----------------------------------------------------

My M15's just had another spray job on the grips and stock, and the Aimpoint has gone in for repairs (damnit!). I've also added grip tape around the bottom of the mags, which really does work well (it's just B&Q gaffer tape, aka 100mph tape, too :P). Scratched up the grips a little too, for authenticity's sake :P

The colours are off in the pictures, though - I tried, and these were the best I could get, but they're less...vivid...that in these pics :)

Oh, and before anyone comments, you try finding a well-painted real-steel gun :P

IMG_0859copy.jpg

IMG_0862copy.jpg

IMG_0866copy.jpg

NOTE: Spot the World's Best DVD ;)

Edited by HaVoC_MaN
  • Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry Magsz, it will have a battery bag in back. All my AEGs use 1 type of battery, 9.6V 2400 mAh. I do not have to carry an M4 battery, G36C battery, MP5 battery, etc. Ergonomics over aesthetics for me. Less work when the weight is in the back instead of the front. Just think of the battery bag as a the magazine pouches they put on stocks. I plan to get a magazine pouch to see how it looks.

Its not really stock is it, if you have added so many after-market accessories.

ie. grip, silencer, scope, sling...etc

Anyways, nice G36c man. All you've got to do know is buy a K kit.

all i added atm is a sling, but i do after a scope, torch maybe a silencer too for now....hehe :):):):):)

hope to have more pics when i get my other stuffs through the post....still waiting for my Thompson M1A1 and the G & P M41A alien kit, also waiting for a M92f samurai edge to come, going to be fun once i get those....hehe :):):)

Edited by Maz

Havok...what in the hell did you do to your gun?

I dont know if its the flash or the lighting where you took the picture but that brown looks silverish red.

Ever heard the age old adage, "if it aint broke dont fix it?"

Your gun was beautiful, now it just looks overdone.

That is bloody nice!!! can i suggest a long sunshade for the scope? they always look better with one in my opinion.

Thank you both for the compliments. I had actually contimplated getting a sunshade of some sort, but after having the Tasco scope that I traded for that Leapers, I've come to realise that a sunshade would make the scope too long to be suitable for a M4. I may get a shorter sunshade though ...

actually i think you could go as far as a 90mm on that gun because of the look with the silencer - go to the dentrinity customs and have a look at their M4 bushmaster - now that is a piece of kit but with one hell of a price tag!!!

By the way what actual gun is under all of that?

watch it noooooooooooooooooooooooooooob :angry:

lol u don't want to incurr my wrath and in england that is pronounced 'wroth' so say it right aswell!!!!!! :D

You could just tell me of course!!! :)

cause it won't bother me i'll just assume you don't speak english!!! or don't know how to properly!! it's a simple solution and one that suits me

ah well as far as i'm concerned you are now a chav for cr*p pronunciation unless you tell me!!! :D

ah well i'll forgive you :P

Thanks for the info all the same!