Pictures of your Weapon

The bit in the middle is likely the chamber block/ejection port. They are all one unit on the P99.

That is a stainless steel CH outer barrel - quite expensive, which causes the gun a bit of a cycling problem when dry firing but is well worth it cosmetically. I just love black slide + silver barrel and chamber.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The bit in the middle is likely the chamber block/ejection port. They are all one unit on the P99.

That is a stainless steel CH outer barrel - quite expensive, which causes the gun a bit of a cycling problem when dry firing but is well worth it cosmetically. I just love black slide + silver barrel and chamber.

Nice!

phish, what kind of aimpoint do you have mounted on that gun?

Its a guarder 1x30 reflex RDS with an AP mount as WGC calls it...very nice indeed with a price to match!

And i wonder where all my money goes :blink:

Edited by phishphansj3151

New pic, as more rapage has occoured. The torch isnt actually longer than the barrel, its just the funny angle:

(click for bigger)hkg36c9uy.th.jpg

I took a shot of the reddot as well, not aimed so good as i was juggling the camera, gun and ineptitude...

reddotscope3er.jpg

Should take some gear photos too, but that thread and this seem so muddled up now, and i need to do some posing rather than a pile of stuff.

basicly what magz said. Nobody in my group was using green, so that's what I picked. Lot's of reds and blues.

some guys mark them blue and red if they have real steel mags for the same type of gun.

But basicly, just a quick indicator that "hey, that's led's mag" (and a cool tactical look) :)

EDIT: and the shiny sd piece is temporary. Just have to get it sandblasted today, then a couple coats of nice flat black. :)

I just used some tool die to make it black and get some pics up to show off :)

Edited by Ledpocket
Are you going to be making any more of these?  Likewise, do you know if it will fit on an MP5 SD5 or MP5 SD6?

The sd front end is the classic army one (designed for the mp5's), so yes, it will fit.

I'm not sure if I will make any more like that. It was a real pain to do the back boring (turning a larger inside diameter with a smaller diameter in front of it). If you look at the pic the front hole is .375" This other pic shows the back end. The barrel fits through about a .5" hole and the "tabs" on the barrel fit through the 2 slots and into the larger .940" diameter on the inside.

If I did make another, I would probably make the front hole a lot bigger.

What would something like that retail for, do you think (assuming a nice black anodized finish - not my slop job)?

post-3270-1108152459_thumb.jpg