• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Everybody get an ACOG NOW :P

Only if you sell me your real one for 75% off. :D

Gorgeous 1911's solo. Im always tempted to buy beautiful pistols like that but i could never bring myself to skirmish with them. My budget at the moment unfortunately doesnt allow me to buy things i cant use in the field. Do you skirmish with those or are they collectors pieces?

Edited by Magsz
Only if you sell me your real one for 75% off.  :D

Gorgeous 1911's solo.  Im always tempted to buy beautiful pistols like that but i could never bring myself to skirmish with them.  My budget at the moment unfortunately doesnt allow me to buy things i cant use in the field.  Do you skirmish with those or are they collectors pieces?

Thank you bro'. Your thoughts are right: skirmish or not? Skirmish. At all costs. Collecting also, but in the background. Would never acquire somehting I know that works so so.

I am skirmishing - well trying to - with the M9 you saw. I do not like gas, this has to be said. It's still too unstable, yuo never know when you are going to run out of it in the mag and so on.

But I still feel skirmishing with pistols irresistible.

I also ordered one CO2 M9 from AirsoftScotland. That sounds a lot more stable (CO2). Will tell you soon.

About the ACOG: will see. Maybe I will sell you one.

I agree with your sentiments about gas.

They're alot of work but you can do a few things to make sure your pistols never fail you in the field.

1.) Top them off with gas at every opportunity.

2.) Carry quite a few mags so you dont have to reload bb's in the field. This will help ensure that you dont run out of gas since the magazines never seem to hold the same amount of gas between refills.

3.) We all know about the dreaded cooldown on gas magazines. Trigger control my good buddy. Thats all ill say about maintaining consistent performance with your gbb.

You probably already knew all of that but i figured i would pipe in for anyone who might be interested in some tips for better gas blowback functionality.

Back when i lived in the frigid wastelands of new jersey (i live in florida right now so that statement about new jersey isnt far from the truth. :D ) i had an sv infinity 5 inch and a tm m9. I managed to nick the plastic on the grip ever so slightly after one skirmish and i said to myself, this just isnt worth it. This pistol belongs mounted on my wall, not riding on my thigh. Besides, the newer lines of cheaper pistols that can take green gas out of the box tend to have very acceptable performance characteristics. Id rather beat the hell out of my pistol than have to worry about cosmetic damage. To each their own though, im really quite anal about certain things.

Wow, that was pretty off topic, i really hope no one minds.

Solo when ever you get the chance to get pics just put them up here. Im sure everyone would love to see that beautiful piece of Unco custom work. :D

Edit: i just sent wgcshop the funds for my order through paypal, i forgot it takes 5 days to confirm everything. I prolly wont get the acog and other for another 2 weeks.

Edited by WhiteFeather
Solo when ever you get the chance to get pics just put them up here.  Im sure everyone would love to see that beautiful piece of Unco custom work.  :D

Edit:  i just sent wgcshop the funds for my order through paypal, i forgot it takes 5 days to confirm everything.  I prolly wont get the acog and other for another 2 weeks.

Will do!

Keep in mind that waiting for your stuff will make its arrival even sweeter :)

Wait a second...

Solo, did you order an SPR?  Why was i not told of this!??!  :D

lol

hey...I thought as well I had told every single aspect of my long life :P

magsz buddy haven't you seen it here a few pages back? I think you have. If not my first post mong the very first ones :)