• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i had no brown paint.

and weasels do have pointy teeth.

the paint isn't actually that bright, its just a unusually sunny day, and the usual camera problems that seem to make very colour look too illuminous.

Edited by screamin_weasel

aahh, we all like to teach and learn.

i'm just using a 30mm scope ring to mount the torch Architect. i had to wrap a single layer of tape round the torch to give it a snug fit, but now its tight and looking good.

out of interest, where did you get your torch from. mine was 8 quid off ebay, posted from HK :blink:

Nice handgun, a CZ right? What company made it, and how do you like it, does it shoot well?

Its a KSC CZ75 Japanese version. I love it to bits. I tent to use it more than i use the FAMAS simply because its so much fun to use. I have put a few bags of excels through it and never had a problem.

IMGP0462.jpg

There was a discussion on ASI about pistols being just for show started by our resident privatecowboy. Just to spite him that day i managed to get 10 kills with it lol ^_^

People have told some horror stories about the CZ75 but mine is a real gem, and the 26 round mag makes it a formidable pistol too.

I have a new cz75 mag and an old mag. Both work fine although the older one had some teething problems like the valve sticking a little and not letting out as much gas. But after its been used a good few times its fine.

I would recommend the CZ75 as long as its a japanese version. Just specify that you want a newer mag with the spring showing at the front and you will be fine.

I'm glad you mentioned that. A bit off topic here, so I hope I won't bother anyone.

It works great. It has an inner battery that will charge in one and a half hours (can also work with the power supply provided).

Regarding measuring modes, it seems to be very accurate.

You shoot thru the hole - paying attention to shoot straight (not that you risk to break anything; photo cells are impossible to hit as they're well inside th body and the holes are smaller than 6mm BBs) - and it will measure your shot.

Once the masurement has been made - you have a choice to start measurement ither with FPS, m/s or Joule - you can shift thru modes that will transform your measurement into another (immediate conversion). Might be useful.

The only disappointing thing - not even too much - is the joule measuremnt.

Guarder in fact decided that the scale had to to be made considring the BB weight of .10 grams. That means that you will have to multiply by some constant - or use a written table as I do - to convert to your actual joule given your BBs actual weight (example: a 440 FPS shot with a .25 BB gives a .91 joule measurment: confusing!)

The unit will also fit on any standard tripod, as those used in photography, because of a proper hole on the bottom side.

Edited by Solo
Its a KSC CZ75 Japanese version. I love it to bits. I tent to use it more than i use the FAMAS simply because its so much fun to use. I have put a few bags of excels through it and never had a problem.

IMGP0462.jpg

Nuclear is that a metal slide on the CZ75 and thats the 2nd version right? I ask only because I am about to order one.

Yes it is the newer model. The newer models are called the Japanese models. I don't have a metal body fitted as of yet, but i will do in the future.

I would only suggest using the newer models as the older ones do have problems. They also don't have the nasty shiny finish that the older ones had.

I would only recommend you buy either of these two

http://www.wgcshop.com/pcart/shopper.php?i...75V2J_srch_cz75

http://www.wgcshop.com/pcart/shopper.php?i...75V1J_srch_cz75