AK47 to be the next AEG by UTG!

staticzero

I don't know, doesn't look right to me. The box is what kills it in my opinion. Trust me, that is not a UTG box according to what i've seen...and there is a space for a pistol in the packaging....

EDIT:spelling <_<

You might wanna know that UTG own neonfire , I still don't see why you won't bloody believe it. <_<

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ummm....i know utg is neonfire and thats all leapers, etc. when in that post did i say it was neonfire? last time i checked they were the only lpeg brand around...and neonfire uses the same terms as utg...

oh, and i have seen the boxes for neonfire guns...guess what? no space for a pistol

stop making idiotic assumptions a**hat <_<

Oh yeah, and i just saw the post made by NamantH...Well isnt leapers either ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Can you confirm that the gas block and front sight are metal (or better, that everything that is metal on the TM is metal on the UTG)? And is it is compatible with -14mm flash hiders?

Also, can you elaborate on the mag interoperability? Specifically, what's the hang up? Does the feed nozzle not line up with the mag, or is it just an issue with the catch? And when you say 'at the current moment' do you mean to imply that the gun will change before being released, or that it can be modified?

The problem with the magazine is that the UTG mags are slightly thicker and the TM magazine woobles in the mag well and does not feel properly. It does not lock in tight enough to bring the magazine flush with the bottom of the magazine well. Acording to Leapers this is number 2 priority of corrections that need to be made before it is released. Number 1 is the Wood finish. Yes the gas block as well as the front sight are metal. The TM and UTG apear to be identical as far as metal/plastic parts go. The gun is definetly still in development but not for to much longer as production time is needed so that the desired release date can be achieved.

Fantastic. Thanks! That's great news, and I'm not surprised at all to hear that UTG is on the ball. I continue to look forward to this one.

Few more questions: How it that rail adapter mess attached to the gun? If it's removed, will there be holes it the receiver cover bit? And what is that screw looking thing through the side of the stock near the body? It's a priority for me that this gun be able to take stocks and metal body parts meant for the TM, and that thing has me wondering.

Oh and any idea what the 'desired release date' is?

Fantastic. Thanks! That's great news, and I'm not surprised at all to hear that UTG is on the ball. I continue to look forward to this one.

Few more questions: How it that rail adapter mess attached to the gun? If it's removed, will there be holes it the receiver cover bit? And what is that screw looking thing through the side of the stock near the body? It's a priority for me that this gun be able to take stocks and metal body parts meant for the TM, and that thing has me wondering.

The rail doesn't come with the gun, so i guess when it's removed it'll be normal.

Interesting. Where did you see that? It's one of the few things without an 'optional' sticker in this pic: http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/news/novemb...ag/IMGP0930.JPG

My bad, it's the scope rings that don't come with it.

If worst comes to worst you can always buy a G&P top cover.

Ok so these pics from EVIKE (Matrix) and Koca Shop and the chinese airsoft forum all seem to point to the same gun. Just go back and compare pics. THey look identical and nothing like the UTg Ak. Whats this new brand? Why does only evike have em? They seem to be excellent looking guns. I hope UTG steps up.

Someone answer my questionss....

Im so confused

It seems Matrix is the name Evike uses for a lot of their stuff. It isn't a brand per se, in that it's not the name of the maker.

It is excellent looking gun, too bad the internals aren't as good (they're plastic LPEG internals essentially). If you want to know more about the Matrix AK, read my thread here: http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...showtopic=35527

Archived